my pick holder is empty, and usually i find picks lying around everwhere in random spots.

so far i have tried the pockets of all the pairs of jeans on my floor, my wallet, and under the junk on my desk.

where the hell do i look now? one must be hiding somewhere.
Last edited by HethaHORRIFIC at Oct 18, 2008,

No idea what you're talking about
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
I didn't know they had a picture holder, but if you're talking about a pick, I'd say under the couch, or tables, or in the guitar (if it's acoustic obviously, don't berate me.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Just go buy a new pack of 'em and make sure to not lose these. Keep them in your guitar, dood.

I'd look everywhere within' a 10 ft radius of your amp.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Buy more?

Seriously, get yourself a box to put them in. I have 90+ picks in a little plastic box in my guitar case and another 40 or so in an Eclipse Mints box in my acoustic guitar case. The pick gnomes can't get them there. Also, if you don't wash your own clothes, there might be a pile in your laundry (like there usually is when my mother fishes them out of my jeans pockets)
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
have you tried looking where you left it?

or use the searchbar! (WHAYYYYYYY)
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
check the toilet

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
You can usually find them at guitar shops... Actually, you can buy them from any music store.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
oh, and people suggesting music shops.

its nine thirty at night. it will be shut.

i have found a light 0.60 pick. and its annoying me with its lack of presicion.

i found it next to the washing machine, so thank you to the guy who suggested there.

=)
My friend has one in his mouth at school yesterday, could he have stolen it from you?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I'll tell you what it was.

It was your fu*king dickhead mates who come around your house, play your guitars.

AND THEN STEAL YOUR FU*KING PICKS.

I hate my friends
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.