I might be going to Hawaii in a few months. Last time I went to the US, I got my guitar for like half of what it would cost in Australia. Depending on how the banks even out by then, it will probably still be a lot cheaper for me to buy a guitar while I am over there. I won't be going to the main part of the USA, so I am wondering whether Hawaii gets similar prices to the rest of the USA.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
given the shipping from where they're built, unless you're buying a Hawaiian guitar, it'd be more expensive.

edit: factories are on the mainland.
I would probably buy an Ibanez if that makes any difference.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
Quote by grobbo91
I would probably buy an Ibanez if that makes any difference.

it doesn't although if you saved up for ages it'd be better to get a JEM regardless
Sweet. I'm looking into one of the high end S series. They are about $1300 according to Musicians Friend. I don't really want a JEM as much because I am interested in the S body shape and the ZR bridges, unless I play one and it worth the price difference.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Quote by kaiser_bill
get a JEM

don't listen to the other guy

"the other guy" being the TS himself

TS get the S if that's what you want..IMO the jem is far overpriced
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless