what advantage does some thing such as a crybaby have over a wah wah in a multi effects pedal? I find one thing that really annoys me is that in order to turn my wah on easily using my floorpod i have to stop playing otherwise i blow the whole place up cos you have to push forward on the volume to get to the wah. Will using a crybaby as the wah and my floorpod as my volume work?
Ibanez Sweeping Demon Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Bgoodman
erm...

ah the metallica addicted guy..got any constructive advice?

+1
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
From my experience wah's in multi-fx's don't have a big sweep range and aren't as versatile, whereas something like a good Vox or CryBaby have a much larger sweep range (although my GCB-95 wah doesn't) and generally sound better.
Quote by Bgoodman
what advantage does some thing such as a crybaby have over a wah wah in a multi effects pedal? I find one thing that really annoys me is that in order to turn my wah on easily using my floorpod i have to stop playing otherwise i blow the whole place up cos you have to push forward on the volume to get to the wah. Will using a crybaby as the wah and my floorpod as my volume work?

I think you're using the volume wrong. You should set it to max (the expression pedal) and the master volume knob only to how loud u want your sound to be. When you push down the expression pedal to switch to wah mode all it will do is raise the output volume of the guitar (assuming u have volume set to pre instead of after the amp modulation; if set this way it won't adjust the total "loudness" but the "gain" instead).

I still recommend to have a seperate wah pedal, volume pedal, and whammy so that you can leave the built-in expression pedal on your pod for live tweaking your effects. At least that's what i've done...

I hope that helped.

EDIT TO IDIOT ON SECOND POST: At least get the right model name. It's Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon Wah.

This is the second time i correct u in like 10 min.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Oct 18, 2008,
Ibanez Sweeping Demon Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....DAMN, what else do I have to say.....it kicks the shit out of the dunlop crybaby Q's
Quote by evening_crow

EDIT TO IDIOT ON SECOND POST: At least get the right model name. It's Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon Wah.

This is the second time i correct u in like 10 min.

he's nothing more than a spammer and has been reported in multiple threads
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by shredhead22
he's nothing more than a spammer and has been reported in multiple threads

I had just reported him before u said this.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by jdF250
Ibanez Sweeping Demon Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....DAMN, what else do I have to say.....it kicks the shit out of the dunlop crybaby Q's

dude, do ur research be4 posting crap
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>