Looking to fund a new guitar so I'm hoping to get some cash from these.
First off we have 2 EMG HZ passive pickups that I took out from my Jackson DXMG. These are the H3 model. Both work fine.

The only flaw is cosmetic. The pickup in the neck has the Z fading away in the logo.

The pickup in the bridge has some fading on the G and Z.

Both have decent amount of lead, 7" for the bridge and 7.5" for the neck. So if you need some decent pickups for a beater guitar, these might fit the bill. $40 each with priority mail shipping and tracking by USPS. Or you can buy em both for $70.

Then we have a GFS Crunchy Rails for the bridge. Barely used, has 14" of lead and comes with wiring diagram and box from Guitar Fetish. $30 priority mail shipping with tracking.

I have 2 black pickup rings with springs and pickup screws, but I only have enough mounting screws for 1 ring. Just let me know if you need them.
i would buy it right now but i lack the funds, but im going to subscribe to the thread, and when i get the money ill check to see if its sold or not, what payments do you accept?
where are you located?
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
im wouldnt mind having the rails pickup
would you ship to Nova Scotia Canada?

i would assume shipping would be a bit more
PRICES LOWERED!!!

just bought a zoom g9 and now i could really use some cash. both EMG HZs $50 shipped priority with tracking or $30 for each. GFS Crunchy rails $25 shipped priority with tracking.
Quote by mercutioburns
PRICES LOWERED!!!

just bought a zoom g9 and now i could really use some cash. both EMG HZs $50 shipped priority with tracking or $30 for each. GFS Crunchy rails $25 shipped priority with tracking.

ill be back with, around 5pm eastern time for the Hz's. do you have pots or switches that come with them? how long are the leads?. thanks.
Quote by TheElement0f0ne
ill be back with, around 5pm eastern time for the Hz's. do you have pots or switches that come with them? how long are the leads?. thanks.

yeah, just pm your address and stuff, and i should be able to send you a money order later.
Quote by TheElement0f0ne
yeah, just pm your address and stuff, and i should be able to send you a money order later.

hey element did you get my pm?
payment pending for both EMGs.

come on folks, crunchy rails are great for metal and if you need a cheap, awesome bridge pickup, this is the one!
alright, the crunchy rails is sold!

EMGs are back for sale. both $50 shippped! someone take these off my hands and give em a good home!
need some cash to fund a xbox 360 so now it's $40 shipped with tracking sent priority mail. I think the picture links from earlier still work but if not, pm me if you want some.