I'm looking to get myself a wireless transmitter for my guitars, nothing to expensive and nothing cheap either.

Just remember I'm in Malta Europe.

How far is the range on them and are there any kits that have 2 transmitters? I'm most likely to buy from Thomann in Germany
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical
For me (in Ireland) Thomann was the best value for money/quality for my transmitters i would highly recommend you buy from them
Yes I have bought 2 guitars from them so far and alot of little things like strings and pick ups

which one did you get and are you happy with it?
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical
Quote by Mr. Flying V
Yes I have bought 2 guitars from them so far and alot of little things like strings and pick ups

which one did you get and are you happy with it?

The ones I bought were: AKG WMS40 INSTR SET DUAL EU62/63
Price: €266

I bought them about 6 months ago and have used them at several gigs and i haven't had any trouble from them yet. The sense of freedom you get from not being wired directly to the amp/pedal board is great and you never have to worry about unplugging your guitar by accidently standing on your wire.
I'm gonna recommend the Line 6 X2. I bought it a few months ago and used it successfully at a gig or two since then, works flawlessly.
Quote by whiteraven119
I'm gonna recommend the Line 6 X2. I bought it a few months ago and used it successfully at a gig or two since then, works flawlessly.

do you have the rack based one? i was looking into the xdr 95. looked sweet but was wondering on some opinions on it.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
The Line 6 X2 has been getting great reviews lately.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.