Well, not the problem........more specifically - a problem with my Myspace account.

It's taking ridiculously long to process my new song. I tried to upload it yesterday and it still hasn't appeared on my site. Is this normal? Whenever I've tried previously, it's been almost instant. Has anyone else had a similar problem?
Get Facebook.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Just try it again.

The upload limit for songs is 6mb now, it's ridiculous- and it puts the quality right down and compresses it tons.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
The problem with MySpace is that people without friends get arrogant because they have 10000 online 'friends'.
all you facebook fags shut the fuck up, we don't care about your elitist asshole opinion.

Anyway, just give it time, it happened with me too. It will show up though, its just the new MySpace music has some flaws.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
all you facebook fags shut the fuck up, we don't care about your elitist asshole opinion.

Anyway, just give it time, it happened with me too. It will show up though, its just the new MySpace music has some flaws.
Someone sounds a wee bit like an emo...
It says to leave it for up to 24 hours before changes will be made. Just be patient.
Also, Facebookfags: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=980461
Myspace > Facebook.

Pyredit:
Quote by CypressHill
Someone sounds a wee bit like an emo...

Someone sounds a wee bit like a douche...

Sorry if I'm being excessivley cranky, but shit happens.
all you facebook fags shut the **** up, we don't care about your elitist asshole opinion.

Sorry, but how is facebook elite! anyone can join! There no requirements. And its loads more light hearted than myspace, noone cares how many cyber friends youve got!

You dont have to have to put up with some of those hideous colour schemes either.
MIM Tele
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Marshall ED-1 Compressor
Morley Power Wah
Boutique booster
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Electro Harmonix #1 echo
THE BEAST (head)
Line 6 Spider II head
D130F
Greenbacks

lawl.

But yeah, myspace >>>>>>>> facebook.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
dont JUST get facebook or myspace, it makes sense to promote your songs on both sites doesnt it?
Quote by agreth_3rd
And by the way, I really didn't intend for this to turn into another Myspace vs Facebook argument.

Just in time there.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I find facebook a lot better personally.

Myspace has been a bit buggy recently, just give it time i guess?
wat.