I need a flange, what can you recomend for that big jet plane type flange
and what other pedals would be good, for a psychedelic band ?
Quote by stereohigh
I need a flange, what can you recomend for that big jet plane type flange
and what other pedals would be good, for a psychedelic band ?

Wah
Wah, delay, whammy, envelope filter... overdrive, maybe? This is something I feel every electric guitarist could use.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by stereohigh
what does the envelope filter do ???

It's somewhat like a wah but affected not by the rock of your foot but by the intensity of your playing.

For an example, see this Buckethead video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGt4J9oBKKo
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Tremolo and phase most deffinately.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I'm selling a MXR EVH Flanger. That would be awesome for a jet plane woosh.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
If you want a taste of everything try the digitech expression factory. Probably not-so-great tone, but it'll be fun for some sweet sounds.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Wah, delay are a must. My favorite type of modulation pedals(flange, phase, chorus, vibrato, tremolo) have a wah-type rocker to control speed. I have a Dunlop Rotovibe, and Gig-fx Chopper.

With my delay(Boss dd20, but any multi delay stompbox will do) and rotovibe, I can approximate an endless list of stuff. Those are 90% of my crazy sounds.
Last edited by MAYNARD at Oct 18, 2008,