Anyone know where I can download Internet Explorer 5? I need it back because 7 isn't compatible with my school's network, from which I am in a great need to obtain some coursework to submit this coming week.

If anyone can help, it would be much, much, MUCH appreciated.

And yes, I have googled, and checked microsoft's website (Sure it was on there at one point but cant find it now), and looked at every other site I know...maybe someone else knows a source though.

Thanks very much.
Personally I prefer firefox over internet explorer 5 but hey, each to their own.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Personally I prefer firefox over internet explorer 5 but hey, each to their own.

No, you're right. Problem is, Firefox isn't compatible with their system either, I should've mentioned that.

Thanks for the input anyway!
Quote by Kensai

If you won't take my word, you'll take Kensai's. At least there are still some smart people here.
So, did my link not work? If not, tell me so I can continue searchin', bro.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Quote by smb
Sounds like your school needs a serious upgrade.

+1.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Sorry to bump, but I restarted, and the setup says I can't do it, because I have a newer version installed (IE7). Problem is, I can't uninstall IE7 through 'Add/Remove Progs' or whatever it's called on vista, or delete it from the folder...it won't let me. How do I get rid of it? :S
Doesn't the school have its own computers? Use those, and email the coursework to yourself. And tell the IT people to upgrade, stat.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Hmm. That's odd, well, Im not familiar with Vista sadly. So Im not sure how you would or why it isn't removing. Hope you fix it, though.

But I did find this saying something about Vista not allowing you to remove it at all.

Which I hope isn't true, 'cause that'd suck. D:
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
You said IE7 and Firefox aren't compatible with their system, but you're on vista. WTF?
Quote by Freddedonna
You said IE7 and Firefox aren't compatible with their system, but you're on vista. WTF?

The school computers run on XP. Vista is compatible, so long as you run an older version of internet explorer.

This stuff is in for monday...basically im ****ed. Oh well.

Alright. Thanks anyway Pit!
You could always explain to them your issues you were having with trying to get it to work. Or maybe try using someone else's computer, or library comp, etc.

Other then that, yeah, you might be fuked.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries