I think YMAEWK is a GREAT band, the lyrics are pure art and very relateable. I really wanna see these guys live. They had their album on freeindie.com for awhile, but i think they might have taken it off. They're definetly worth a listen, especially if you like powerpop or other pp&e related genres. Anyone else heard of them? Anyone check them out and like them?
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
I'm literally just about to take a listen now.
Found them on freeindie, which says they're like Brand New.
Quote by saxaxe
Generic as all hell, but they're good. I know some people who're friends with them.

they're local, aren't they?(DC/B'more/Maryland)

also, i don't really think that they're that generic. I mean, they seem to put a pretty fresh spin on powerpop/pop-punk/pop-rock
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
my friend told me about em a few months ago. you me and everyone we know is awsome. the album wont get old for the longest time (party for the grown and sexy)
Bump for greatness. For some reason or another, they remind me of Panic! at the Disco, except...y'know... actually good.
Quote by Randomnossity
I'm literally just about to take a listen now.
Found them on freeindie, which says they're like Brand New.

They aren't, at all. I get kind of a poor man's Say Anything vibe from them, but they're a 'fun' band.
they're one of my band's big influences. they have so much depth while still being catchy and poppy. very original sound. they're a big inspiration to THR! our drummer introduced me to them and he has actually corresponded with their lead singer about songwriting, etc. he's a really great down to earth guy! hopefully we'll get to play with them someday!
#DTWD
Thoughts on the new album? I wasn't that into it at first, but now I'm in love with A Bigger Point of Pride, A Little Bit More, The Puzzle, and Moon, Roll Me Away.