I know this is the wrong place but I couldb't get no replies in riffs and recordings. Ok, so on my Line 6 Spider III Amp, it says that you record from it and the manual to it doesn't say anything. So can the pit tell me how to do this.
Skip the username, call me Billy
just run a cable from your pwr out jack (it may be pre in, i can never remember) to your computer with a line-in end on it

pretty simple. thats how i do it with my fender amp

EDIT: use audacity, its free and really good


AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Last edited by CullenT at Oct 18, 2008,
cable goes from headphine jack to audio imput on your computer, you must have recording software
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
several ways....

but i think they mean... the two output things on the back....

turn it around and look for 1 left and 1 right socket
hawk's right ya know, that's how i do my recordings and it takes me at least an hour just pulling the buzz out of the tracks
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..