Poll Options
View poll results: Do you take drugs?
Yes
279 46%
No
324 53%
Voters: 606.
Page 1 of 4
After reading this, *click*, it seems a lot of people smoke weed.

Just curious, how many of you do take ILLEGAL drugs? If "occasionally" vote yes, if "you've quit" vote no.
Last edited by 05t16 at Oct 18, 2008,
Are you talking drugs as in, the real use of the word, or illegal drugs?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Are you talking drugs as in, the real use of the word, or illegal drugs?

Illegal, thanks I'll change that now.
Just weed, thanks.

edit:
Multiple-daily basis with week (or longer) breaks every now and then.
yes i certainly do
Quote by DirtyMakik
Pointless threads like those make me cry my bloody cum out.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Occasionally Jozz, yes I do.

My Jozz brother!!

You do take drugs? That's not what sharks do brah
Once in a while, I've never done much of any though. Just a little alchohol and weed on occasion.
drugs are good, and when you do em people think that you're cool
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Yeah.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I don't smoke... tobacco

And I'm against hard drugs.

Quote by n to the k
drug thread?

It's a poll, so no.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
almost every post in here says yes but the poll is leaning towards no wtf?
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by TenaciousLSD
drugs are good, and when you do em people think that you're cool

Love that song! and yes I do.
Quote by TenaciousLSD

Because if they don't do it, why would they post? The people who do want to say what they do...
Quote by TenaciousLSD

I dont do drugs i voted no.
amidoinitrite?
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
yeah, but dealers come so rarely and leave so fast D: I guess that's better for my health anyway
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Never and I don't plan too either, waste of time and a waste of your life if you ask me.
I love myself exactly how I am, so I wouldn't need to smoke weed to feel greater. If I did I would break the awesome-scale and find myself on the other side of it.
most of em:P
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
I used to...

...and still do
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Nothing serious, bit of weed every now and again, laughing gas, and some 'legal' pills I bought at a festival.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by aaciseric
Never and I don't plan too either, waste of time and a waste of your life if you ask me.

Yes because pleasure is so wrong.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Lol 150+ posts in the drug thread...

I smoke fags, drink alcohol, smoke pot, codeine, oxy, DXM, MDMA...

Can't think of any more off the top of my head.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Yeah, not often though. I have nothing against weed, but it just doesn't do anything for me; I prefer being a hypocritical drinker, and anyway, where I live I can get eight pints of cider for a fiver, for a fiver you can buy two joints, I'll take the eight pints.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Yeah, not often though. I have nothing against weed, but it just doesn't do anything for me; I prefer being a hypocritical drinker, and anyway, where I live I can get eight pints of cider for a fiver, for a fiver you can buy two joints, I'll take the eight pints.

?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by freddaahh

2 joints is a lot though, for one person.

Also the feeling is a lot more pleasurable, a more fun experience, less dirty and debilatating.

But it's personal choice.

Also cheap cider is nasty.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Hugs not drugs! Nah I don't do them.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I'll have a bit of weed if it's lying around, but it doesn't really do anything for me.

Alcohol is the stuff.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Jakeylee111

Take that Hedonist BS somewhere else man, of course pleasure can be wrong.
Quote by 05t16
It's a poll so no
a poll doesn't guarantee your thread will stay open. keep the topic narrow, on whether they use or don't use, and it might stay open. if the convo wanders into the relative merits of different drugs, you can be almost certain this will get slammed shut, poll or not. so far, it looks the replies are in the safe zone.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by aaciseric
Take that Hedonist BS somewhere else man, of course pleasure can be wrong.

Like in rape?
RULE BRITANNIA
I smoke weed regularly and dabble in the psychedelics, but I stay away from hard stuff.
Quote by Jakeylee111

Umm... some people get pleasure out of torturing people.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Page 1 of 4