Really inspiring.

A 14 year old boy snuck into john lennon's room and interviewed him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmR0V6s3NKk&feature=rec-fresh

n 1969, a 14-year-old Beatle fanatic named Jerry Levitan, armed with a reel-to-reel tape deck, snuck into John Lennon's hotel room in Toronto and convinced John to do an interview about peace. 38 years later, Jerry has produced a film about it. Using the original interview recording as the soundtrack, director Josh Raskin has woven a visual narrative which tenderly romances Lennon's every word in a cascading flood of multipronged animation. Raskin marries the terrifyingly genius pen work of James Braithwaite with masterful digital illustration by Alex Kurina, resulting in a spell-binding vessel for Lennon's boundless wit, and timeless message.
----------

I love his message, very inspiring.
Quote by Trefellin
Gordon Lightfoot is a better songwriter than Lennon ever was!

There, I said it.

win.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Thats amazing
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
That animation is simlying.. awe inspiring, really creativy and a pleasure to watch. i wish there were more stuff like this.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
wow, that's a neat vid, also, who else noticed biggie smalls name in the credits, and the trivia card at 4:19?
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
that animation was amazing, totally makes the video, i doubt many people wouldve watched the whole thing if it wasnt for the animation
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Brilliant animation.

I wish he was as articulate in speech as he was in his songs, he's ridiculously verbose but it's an awesome message and story.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Maybe you should rephrase the title. "14 year old boy in John Lennons room". John was a legend and everthing, but it sounds messed up.

I watched the video. Cool interview and the animation was excellent. Very clever
Last edited by madbomber233 at Oct 18, 2008,
The title makes Lennon sound like a pedo!
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by madbomber233
Maybe you should rephrase the title. "14 year old boy in John Lennons room". John was a legend and everthing, but it sounds messed up.

I watched the video. Cool interview and the animation was excellent. Very clever

Im sorry
Very insightfull. Lennon knew his shit.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.