I saw the other one on the front page but it was kind of derailed into a technique discussion. Mods could merge if they want

Basically, I have a 1991 Gibson Les Paul standard that I have to let go of.

I have the original case. There are scratches on the back probably a belt buckle, and two chips off the finish on back of the neck. All of the scratches and chips look to have been re-finished. Everything is original on the guitar except for the tuners. They were replaced with grovers, and you can see small holes on the back of the headstock of where the old tuners use to be screwed in. The biggest concern comes from a chip on the back of the neck where the neck meets the headstock. It like all the rest of the damage has been repaired.

I took it to guitar center and they said the neck didnt break, it was just a chip.

So hopefully someone could tell me a good idea of what its sale price would be

Edit: Geocities isnt showing the pictures anymore because I surpassed my whopping 4.2 MB hourly data limit. Let me host them somewhere else

By mrfire8808

By mrfire8808

By mrfire8808

By mrfire8808

By mrfire8808
Last edited by MrFire8808 at Oct 21, 2008,
Probably about 1500-1700 bucks?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Really? That seems a little high considering the condition it's in, were the pictures working when you posted? 0.o
Quote by MrFire8808
Really? That seems a little high considering the condition it's in, were the pictures working when you posted? 0.o

Dings and scratches don't really take away very much value. Used Les Pauls usually go for that much over here. Dings and all.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Dings and scratches don't really take away very much value. Used Les Pauls usually go for that much over here. Dings and all.

Thanks for the help
Last edited by MrFire8808 at Oct 19, 2008,