I know there is a boutique pedal thread, but this one wasn't on it. I've been messing with this POD XT Live now for about 1 1/2 years and i'm moving towards more expensive pedals. I play Pink Floyd about 50% of the time. AC/DC 30% and 20% goes to hair metal and blues. I'm also interested in the Lunar module and a Wampler Plextortion, but I thought I might go for this one first. 3 month wait. Anybody here actually used one of these? The sound clips and youtube are really good.

http://www.happybob.com/marc/skreddy_pedals_top_fuel.htm
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
im sure its a great pedal, but i think buying an amp that is already capable of that type of gain would sound way better. youve got alot of unnecessary gear, i think its time to get rid of the stuff you dont need, and get what you do need.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Another amp is going to be a whole different story. I need to much versatility and there's a big difference with what sounds good through an AC 30 and a JCM 800. Gilmour can kill a pedal budget. As far as my gear I need to replace before i can get rid of. i actually use everything i have on an almost daily basis (the rp has a drum machine that's all I use it for) and some of my friends have alot of the lower end pedals i'm just not interested in. My MXR 108 is the only lower cost pedal i've been really happy with. My dyna comp is going to be replaced with a Keeley.I'd rather buy to keep then buy to replace later.

edit I notice you've got a hotrod. It's one of the amps i've been looking at, along with a peavey delta blues and twin reverb. How do you like it?
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Last edited by scott58 at Oct 18, 2008,