I've been playing guitar for about a year.

As everyone knows calluses on your fingertips are a given. Well...now I can't use the touchpad on my laptop with the index finger of my left (fretting) hand. I can put my finger on the pad and move it however I want and the cursor won't move. When I use my right hand everything is normal.

Just a weird tidbit I thought I'd share.

So Pit, any weird things (guitar or non-guitar related) been happening to you guys lately?

Besides being raped by imdeth...
Well yesterday I stabbed myself in the hand with my guitars headstock.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Well yesterday I stabbed myself in the hand with my guitars headstock.

O.O

Like, with the pointy ends of your strings?
I love your user title.

that is all
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by GogglesVK
O.O

Like, with the pointy ends of your strings?

Yeah, they're really stiff. I accidentally stepped on the front my awkwardly positioned guitarstand, launching the guitar forward, hitting my hand. I was actually bleeding for quite a while.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i always make massive holes in my fingers by accidentaly stabbing them on the pointy ends of the strings at the headstock
Haha, your touchpad sucks.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I stabbed my hand on one of my SG's horns after a slightly over excited slide, my hand came off the neck and straight into the horn. It hurt a lot!
Last edited by Mikeyw1233 at Oct 18, 2008,
sometimes when i eat ice creme while sitting at my laptop and if my fingers get cold the touchpad doesnt work too
Well, my band was planning on playing eight songs (45 minutes worth of songs) at our school's bonfire, but the teacher who told us to be there at 5:30 SHARP!!, wasn't there at all, and we didn't set up till about 20 minutes after our set was supposed to start, and then she kicked us off stage after 3 songs, about 10 minutes...

We were pretty pissed, so we jumped onstage after the last band was done, and played FCPREMIX without consent, and everybody was happy, and all was good.

So I guess you could call it pretty weird, but whateva yo, I'll just keep on peddlin'.
Sometimes when I play guitar with my weiner too much and I try to use the touchpad on my laptop with my weiner it doesn't work either.
i dropped my flying v on me foot once
ouch...
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Yep you can now stop a bullet by sticking any of your left hands fingers into the barrel of a gun try it.

dont realy
Quote by Xiaoxi
Haha, your touchpad sucks.

My touchpad owns. >.>

It just can't sense my guitar fretting fingers... T_T
Yup, it sounds like you might have sold your soul at some point. Perhaps during your teenage angst years...? You're slowly becoming a benign spirit, dissipating into nothingness, and losing all contact outside of yourself...starting with the left hand of course, because everyone knows lefties are evil, evil people.