Page 1 of 2
Ok

so I made a thread about my bodybuilding. Not to show off, I just wanted to know of similar experiences. Alot of you got all defensive for some reason and started insulting me. I don't see any need for this, why would you do it?

Also there were a few which picked up on a spelling mistakes and a few grammar mistakes. Why do you feel the need to do this and point it out? Does it make you feel clever and superior?

By the way pumpkin seeds have a protein content and therefore can be a useful snack for bodybuilders
People who use grammar as an insult have no real arguments to stand on, it's been proven thousands of times over on the true internet out there.
Because people have to make up for the size of their own penis with the size of their e-penis.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Because the first reply there was too awesome to be wasted on you.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by rabidguitarist
Because people have to make up for the size of their own penis with the size of their e-penis.

That's... generally how TS's original thread seemed to me.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Did you also make that thread about "getting loads of female attention" purely to learn about other people's similar experiences?
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
cuz 98% of The Pit are curfew bound, vagina deprived fags...and overcompensate by hating on anything remotely normal.
I'm an "08er". You Mad?
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
Did you also make that thread about "getting loads of female attention" purely to learn on other people's similar experiences?

Psst that's the one he's talking about.
Quote by SteveHouse
Ok

so I made a thread about my bodybuilding. Not to show off, I just wanted to know of similar experiences. Alot of you got all defensive for some reason and started insulting me. I don't see any need for this, why would you do it?

shits and giggles

Also there were a few which picked up on a spelling mistakes and a few grammar mistakes. Why do you feel the need to do this and point it out? Does it make you feel clever and superior?

yes

By the way pumpkin seeds have a protein content and therefore can be a useful snack for bodybuilders

don't care
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
Cough*You spelt jealous wrong*Cough

If you weren't making a joke out ifi t I could understand someone saying "you spelt jealous wrong" as long as there is some other use to the post because it is helpful however saying things like "you can't spell for shit dumbass you have no intellect" I don't understand
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Psst that's the one he's talking about.

Oh, well my point still remains valid.

He did make another one on his bodybuilding. I believe it got closed immediately.
Gear:
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

this
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
are u the guy that had a thread like "i'm getting SO much female attention"? if you did you deserve to be taken the piss out of.
Arent you also the guy who was bragging about how buff you were after only 4 days of working out?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by BobMarleysGhost

He did make another one on his bodybuilding. I believe it got closed immediately.

Well, as another person posting in this thread said... theres a bodybuilding thread already.

Nuff said really.

ANYWAY as much as I know most of us would love to sit and pick at TS's evident flaws... *reported*

McSpam!
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Travie88
cuz 98% of The Pit are curfew bound, vagina deprived fags...and overcompensate by hating on anything remotely normal.

Nice lack of hyphenating, dickwad.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by muddywaters51
If you weren't making a joke out ifi t I could understand someone saying "you spelt jealous wrong" as long as there is some other use to the post because it is helpful however saying things like "you can't spell for shit dumbass you have no intellect" I don't understand

ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Threadstarter is sound.

There is just way too much condescension and contempt on the internet from people that, if you met in real life, probably just get pure bullied.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by muddywaters51
Ok

that was the most random thing to put at the end of a post like that....

...and its the internet. Don't let random kids insulting you over it bother you. And as for the grammar thing, well I guess a guy talking about bodybuilding who can't spell properly makes you look like a big dumb jock (not saying you are, this is just the picture it paints in some peoples heads)
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by uk.mace
You may not have been showing off consciously, but body-building's all about vanity and people don't like vanity. At least, I don't. So yeah, there's already a body-buidling thread, go there and stfu.

It's not all about vanity. I do it for strength.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Threadstarter is sound.

There is just way too much condescension and contempt on the internet from people that, if you met in real life, probably just get pure bullied.

People shouldn't take out their problems out onto people on the internet though. It still hurts, whether it should or not.

I'm sick of it, for one. I imagine plenty others are as well.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by BobMarleysGhost

Yeah, it did. The funny thing is, he started it and said "Guys, I'm gonna start bodybuilding." Then, two days later, he started the other thread and said, "Guys, since I'm now really buff, I'm getting loads of hot chicks flirting with me." Now, I'm about as alien to bodybuilding and exercise as an Ethiopian is to a 16oz steak, but you can't go from being built like Woody Allen to being built like Sylvester Stallone in two days.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by rabidguitarist
Threadstarter is sound.

Quote by smb

There's no need to point out the irony- I do it, everyone does it.

Quote by muddywaters51
this is true however they also have a high saturated fat content

You can laugh at this guy, but he's dropping science.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by freddaahh
Yeah, it did. The funny thing is, he started it and said "Guys, I'm gonna start bodybuilding." Then, two days later, he started the other thread and said, "Guys, since I'm now really buff, I'm getting loads of hot chicks flirting with me." Now, I'm about as alien to bodybuilding and exercise as an Ethiopian is to a 16oz steak, but you can't go from being built like Woody Allen to being built like Sylvester Stallone in two days.

Maybe TS had a montage?

*Cues Eye of the Tiger*
Gear:
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by Kensai
Nice lack of hyphenating, dickwad.

ur old....die already.
I'm an "08er". You Mad?
Quote by Tom_hatton
Not to show off? Bullshit.

this. i remember said thread =/
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by Travie88
ur old....die already.

Yeah he is, and Frenchy's a girl
Quote by SteveHouse
Well TS is idiotic on the grounds that he made the "I get loads of chicks because I work out" thread 3 days after his original "I'm gonna start working out" thread.

0mg 1ve b33n w0rkin 0ut f0r 3 d4ys s0 i am t3h mach0!!!!!11111111

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
Quote by Travie88
ur old....die already.

The city Ur?

Yeah it is pretty old.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Yeah he is, and Frenchy's a girl

No, he's just scottish.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by muddywaters51
It's not all about vanity. I do it for strength.

Yet you were bragging about all the female attention it had gotten you (after only 4 days of working out).

People were making fun of you because your story was pretty unbelievable. You made yourself look like the textbook example of a person lying to appear tougher on the internet.

Even if your story was true, the way you were talking about it just screamed the words "show off".

By the way, I'm still awaiting pics.
Quote by Kensai
No, he's just scottish.

There's a difference?

Don't hate me Frenchy babehhhh </3
Quote by SteveHouse
Page 1 of 2