you what mate?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Nah, I don't like using expensive paints. I used mixed paints- gouache, acrylic and poster.

Show us some of your paintings?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by betty boop
Well, i also use cheap poster paint. I thought there would be someone who uses tempera to give me advice. I`m not sure if I can mix eggs, pigments and water to get the same effect.
I`ll take pics soon.

According to google, yes it will work. But is it really worth the mess and the effort? What's it actually like to paint with?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i`ve tried oil paint and i hated it. twas sticky, the lines were thick and my picture looked all messy and trash.
real tempera dries quickly and is more permanent than oil paint.
you`re actually able to paint thin lines, and fix the mistakes.
Sorry, I couldn't possibly comment on that- there's way too much noise. Is that taken with a webcam?

And just out of interest, why do you need it to be more permanent?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
^Or it was taken with a camera phone. It looks interesting though, besides the person on the side, it looks very similar to the animation in Pink Floyd The Wall.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
Personally I'm more into subjects I can see properly but I like the crow part. Try taking your pic in a better lit area, it probably won'be as noisy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
nah,a crappy cellphone. theres waaay more shades and colours than you can see here.

..i need it to be more permanent because i`d like to paint a giant painting that would fit one whole wall. mistakes would be less visible with better paint. i guess..
Quote by betty boop
nah,a crappy cellphone. theres waaay more shades and colours than you can see here.

..i need it to be more permanent because i`d like to paint a giant painting that would fit one whole wall. mistakes would be less visible with better paint. i guess..

Use a scanner if you have one, then there wont be so much noise. Or like Kensai said, use better lit area.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

______________________███████████████████