So i was wondering some of the things that i do without much sense of a purpose. I just do them for the sake of doing them. Even though i know what the outcome of it might be, i still find myself doing it for no apparent reason.

So do you guys do anything such though too in you life.
Things that you do without knowing why you do them. You just seem to do them for the sake of doing them.

Like for me I'ld say I come in the pit very often just to see whats going on. Now i've been around for a good while to know what its like and I barely find anything exciting. But I still keep finding myself flipping through pages of the Pit quite often.
Another thing I find myself doing is getting hooked into stupid internet arguments. I know exactly what the other person is gonna respond before i even finish typing cuz they're always the same responses and I always end up typing the same thing over and over again. But i still seem to do it just for the sake of doing it.
I also do a good few other things like check my phone if anyone rang me or text me even when i know no one sent me anything.
Wow, I sound like a OCD patient!!!

So go on guys. Throw up the things you seem to do just for the sake of doing it too...!
Quote by af_the_fragile
So i was wondering some of the things that i do without much sense of a purpose. I just do them for the sake of doing them. Even though i know what the outcome of it might be, i still find myself doing it for no apparent reason.

Things that you do without knowing why you do them. You just seem to do them for the sake of doing them.

Like for me I'ld say I come in the pit very often just to see whats going on. Now i've been around for a good while to know what its like and I barely find anything exciting. But I still keep finding myself flipping through pages of the Pit quite often.
Another thing I find myself doing is getting hooked into stupid internet arguments. I know exactly what the other person is gonna respond before i even finish typing cuz they're always the same responses and I always end up typing the same thing over and over again. But i still seem to do it just for the sake of doing it.
I also do a good few other things like check my phone if anyone rang me or text me even when i know no one sent me anything.

So go on guys. Throw up the things you seem to do just for the sake of doing it too...!

That's what I do
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Sometimes I check on my subjects even though I know they've got clothes and food and are unaware of the protestant reformation.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by af_the_fragile

i tend not to read walls of texts...
i do the phone thing alot. and i too find that during my 12 hr shifts at work, i spend about 6 of them doin exactly what im doin now, replying to threads,

guys, we need lives
Why have a life when you can have The Pit instead? LOL
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
Sometimes I touch myself without realising. Do you have any idea how embarrassing for the person next to you to yell:

"ZOMG Abs, Y R U Touching urself whilst luking at Lagrangian Dynamics LOL?!?"

in a crowded lecture theatre?
yeah i do the same thing as you, the pit, the phone thing and internet arguments.

i also log in in msn even if i know im not going to talk to anybody, or i log in at 9:00pm just to talk with my ex, even if i know im going to be depressed the next hours .

i suck...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I hate myself for checking my phone when I know no one is going to text me.

It's like constantly dissapointing myself for no reason at all.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
^^ talk to exes, even though it's depressing.

I just got back from a ban, and every few days when I was banned I'd check the forums to see if I was unabanned, even though I was well aware it hadn't been 30 days.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by magnum1117
yeah i do the same thing as you, the pit, the phone thing and internet arguments.

i also log in in msn even if i know im not going to talk to anybody, or i log in at 9:00pm just to talk with my ex, even if i know im going to be depressed the next hours .

i suck...

you still speak to your ex??
I told my ex to **** off from my life and never contact me again 6 months after the break up when she just wouldn't go away. I knew we weren't gonna get back together, i knew we couldn't just be friends. It was a pointless drain of my life so i just had to do it...
Quote by af_the_fragile
you still speak to your ex??
I told my ex to **** off from my life and never contact me again 6 months after the break up when she just wouldn't go away. I knew we weren't gonna get back together, i knew we couldn't just be friends. It was a pointless drain of my life so i just had to do it...

my ex is like a drug.

the worst of all is that i still love her, she still loves me. why aren't we together?

that's a good question. but i can't help it
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by magnum1117
my ex is like a drug.

the worst of all is that i still love her, she still loves me. why aren't we together?

Shit man, same here.

I tried to block her out of my life completely and it worked for a couple of months but we go too far back.

She's on a rocky patch at the moment though...

I feel bad saying mean stuff about her bf, I want her to be happy and stuff and she seemed happier with him.

*Shoots self*

RMF

Quote by smb
Sounds like you think too much. Beer is the cure.

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I do pointless, meaningless stuff too occasionally. I tend to repeat myself, especially when typing. It gets extremely annoying.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Shit man, same here.

I tried to block her out of my life completely and it worked for a couple of months but we go too far back.

She's on a rocky patch at the moment though...

I feel bad saying mean stuff about her bf, I want her to be happy and stuff and she seemed happier with him.

*Shoots self*

yeah, and she always tell me "i want to go back with you!" and then im all excited and think that she is telling me to return with her and then "but now is not the time"

*go to the fridge for a beer*

EDIT: oh im going way to far from the subject...procrastination...i'll tell you why later.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Last edited by magnum1117 at Oct 18, 2008,
I used to get a boner in math class for no apparent reason

...I miss high school
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by magnum1117
yeah, and she always tell me "i want to go back with you!" and then im all excited and think that she is telling me to return with her and then "but now is not the time"

*go to the fridge for a beer*

I'll drink to dissapointment.

RMF

Quote by Blow Me
I used to get a boner in math class for no apparent reason

...I miss high school

oh yeah! somehow i get one when im in my dad's car, even if im the one that is driving!
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by magnum1117
my ex is like a drug.

Aah, my ex still loved me too (i don't know if she still does, but we haven't talked for about a year), and i loved her a lot too after the break up.
But she had found herself another boyfriend. So i told her to **** off.

Sometimes you've just gotta suck up the reality and move on mate. It can end up as a complete self-destructive disaster if you end up getting yourself caught in your past. Not a good thing to do if you wanna stay sane and not lose your life!!
Quote by magnum1117
oh yeah! somehow i get one when im in my dad's car, even if im the one that is driving!

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me

hell yeah

Quote by af_the_fragile
Aah, my ex still loved me too (i don't know if she still does, but we haven't talked for about a year), and i loved her a lot too after the break up.
But she had found herself another boyfriend. So i told her to **** off.

Sometimes you've just gotta suck up the reality and move on mate. It can end up as a complete self-destructive disaster if you end up getting yourself caught in your past. Not a good thing to do if you wanna stay sane and not lose your life!!

yeah i should do that, thanks
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by magnum1117

i suck...

There should be a "Why do you think you suck"-thread on this board :P
Quote by Shizka
There should be a "Why do you think you suck"-thread on this board :P

i know! i've been talking about me the whole thread!!! hahaha
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig