Page 1 of 2
Ok, just wanting to make sure i have necessary means to beat the crap through someone.

also: not really hypothetical

Ok, ive been freinds with a girl for a while now, and i really like her. we do a little flirting, and i was going to ask her out. this morning (1am aus) when due to a.. well legal problem (chased off by cops) we couldnt get to out respective homes. ended up spending the night on her loungeroom floor. (The Girl, my best mate, another mate, her mate and I) Now, this was all well and good until the flirting started. and then his constant insulting of me and bringing up great things ive done in the past that were stupid. I was in soaking wet clothes and had to run home and get changed and when i come back, a very childish game of spin the bottle is going on, and i walk in and with a smirk he says "You just missed it, Angelica (her freind, probably has no idea i fancy her) just dared me to french kiss Sybrena." and then more insulting, and then him making his move on her and more making out until finally falling asleep after sunrise.

Throught this, note that
-He knew i fancied her
-We've been mates for ages
-She had not been drinking
-I am Furious.

now, for my actual question.

Is this breach of mateship worth of an arse kicking??
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Ah yes... the backstabbing cockblocker. They deserve whatever is coming to them.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Relaaaaaaaaaaationshiiiiipppp

Threeeeaaaaaddddd.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Thankyou, now, i really dislike this guy right now, im not going to hurt him just yet. first, using all my formerly in confidence information, im going to ruin this kids life.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
You haven't made a move. She's fair game.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
This isnt a relationship problem, its a question to the people of wether i should Destroy every single piece of this pathetic mother F***ers life.

i shall start by Beheading his cat
Quote by Mr.Pink101
Thankyou, now, i really dislike this guy right now, im not going to hurt him just yet. first, using all my formerly in confidence information, im going to ruin this kids life.

you sir are about have a lot of fun breaking that punk's life
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

My fwiend stoled a girl.

Once more...

Wats this thread about again?

EDIT: ...sorry
Well, hopefully i can start tabbing for Y'all after I get out of Jouvinile hall
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

My fwiend stoled a girl.

Doesn't work as well here as it did in the "Teacher was mean to me" thread. In this situation TS isn't in the wrong, his friend was a dick. TS don't go to town on him, but let him know he crossed a line.
Quote by Kensai
Ah yes... the backstabbing cockblocker. They deserve whatever is coming to them.

pretty much, yes. do it.
Just drop subtle hints every now and then that will give him the idea that you are extremely pissed of and then when he asks you about it, wail on his ass
Your friend's a douchebag. The best thing to do here is to be mature and don't associate with people like that. It'll put you in a much better light than if you kicked his ass.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by blynd_snyper
Doesn't work as well here as it did in the "Teacher was mean to me" thread.

I need a new thing...

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by blynd_snyper
Doesn't work as well here as it did in the "Teacher was mean to me" thread. In this situation TS isn't in the wrong, his friend was a dick. TS don't go to town on him, but let him know he crossed a line.

nice words, but im still going to break every tiny shard of his life before hurting him
Ah yes we've all dealt with this type. There 2 thing syou can do.

1. Beat the living crap out of him, but before starting ask "hey man did you know I really dig that girl?" And if he says yes, Make sure he doesn't get up after you beat the crap out of him.

2. Show no signs of it bothering you. If you don't show any signs they'll eventually stop.

But to be honest man, she's fair game. She not your Gf.
A.K.A. Titanguy
Dude, who the F*** changed my curser to a bouncing tounge
Do it. Get the worst revenge you can. You'll really feel like a big man. He'll wish he never messed with someone so powerful as you, and she'll wonder why she wasted her time on him. It'll demonstrate to everyone that you're not a petty, pathetic, jealous and vindictive child. It'll certainly show your maturity too. Go and get some revenge.
Quote by Mr.Pink101
nice words, but im still going to break every tiny shard of his life before hurting him

*Serious face*

*shakes fist with mrpink101*

RMF

Quote by shredbeyndshred
Ah yes we've all dealt with this type. There 2 thing syou can do.

1. Beat the living crap out of him, but before starting ask "hey man did you know I really dig that girl?" And if he says yes, Make sure he doesn't get up after you beat the crap out of him.

2. Show no signs of it bothering you. If you don't show any signs they'll eventually stop.

But to be honest man, she's fair game. She not your Gf.

He knew the whole time, he was one of the few people who egged me on to go for it.
Quote by smb
Do it. Get the worst revenge you can. You'll really feel like a big man. He'll wish he never messed with someone so powerful as you, and she'll wonder why she wasted her time on him. It'll demonstrate to everyone that you're not a petty, pathetic, jealous and vindictive child. It'll certainly show your maturity too. Go and get some revenge.

God i wish i had a witty comeback for that one!
Get that guy back, bad. Wait if you have to, but when the opportunity comes up, THROTTLED!

OR, just treat him like a little kid and act like a real man yourself.
I began to wonder how people classify friendship.

If u are long time mates why would he do that?

Seriously go punch him on the nose or something cause it's definately not cool. A friend doesn't steal ur girl only enemy's do that.

And enemies need a punch on the nose!!

This will help cause :

- U will set the score straight
- You will be Macho cause u gave someone a broken nose
- broken nose is not attractive so u get more chance with girl

OR settle for rape

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
im trying to calm down, but it just aint f-ing working. i think ill have to be a petty, vindictive child

Im looking at it straight, and beating the crap through him will only make her shy away from me, but i have a zero to none chance with her if i leave it, i can still emotionally destroy him, but it removes the satisfation af Screaming Agony

this ones a headscratcher
Last edited by Mr.Pink101 at Oct 18, 2008,
Quote by JakeTheDuck
Your friend's a douchebag. The best thing to do here is to be mature and don't associate with people like that. It'll put you in a much better light than if you kicked his ass.
JakeTheDuck, I applaud you and your logical thinking.
Quote by xxdarrenxx
I began to wonder how people classify friendship.

If u are long time mates why would he do that?

Seriously go punch him on the nose or something cause it's definately not cool. A friend doesn't steal ur girl only enemy's do that.

Wasn't his girl.

She was single and TS was a fanny.

RMF

Quote by Mr.Pink101

Don't bother, it won't make a bit of difference and you'll look pathetic. He was a dick but it was still just a girl, there will be others. Make it clearly understood that he shouldn't have done what he did but don't make it look like you're trying to hard or it will have the reverse effect. Beheading his cat is also just stupid.
couldn't you just try, you know, talking to your 'friend'? surely if you tell him how you feel he'll understand. and if not, he's not worth being your friend.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
People are allowed to define their own relationships. If you want to be exclusive with her then you need to talk to her about that. For you to get jealous and to question your friend's motives is just as childish as them for "breaking the code". Stop living within "society's blueprint" and work things out with your friend (the female one). Until then she has every right to do what she pleases and so do your male friends.
if it were some stranger picking her up, then i'd say fair game. but since it was your best friend and he knew you had a thing for her, he made a dick move. kicking his ass will feel good, but chances are the girl won't respect you for it unless she's too shallow to be worth your time.
I know it's not his girl but take the the technical aspects to the nerd love department.

Fact is his friend knew he liked her. And i didn't say beat him up. Just give him 1 punch just 1 no more no less. Some people don't understand words, and sometimes this works. And do it when ur alone with ur friend. It's something between you 2.

And don't give me all that anti-violence crap, cause u probably wear shoes made through child labour in China.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Oct 18, 2008,
Super Cliche` alert::::

She really wasnt just any girl, i know this is seriously the most used thing ever, but i was really really depressed before she came around. i just fell (another cliche`) head over heels and got alot better. im probably going to revert to my mopey alcaholic self again soon, and there is no damn way to fix this
And you know how to triple cliché that? Punch on the nose!

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Lol, you really want me to king hit this effer
7 years ago my friend and I had a problem about girl and we beat the shit out of each other with hockeysticks. To this day i still drink beer with him, and I have a a far better Girlfriend.

Lesson learned

Oh and to get in ur Cliché story more.

Ur friend will always be there for you; the girl probably not. So better settle this now then when ur 10 years older, cause he might sue u then if u decide to punch him after all.

Bs happens

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Page 1 of 2