I have posted before on some guitars and was pretty set on an ESP ltd ex400. I was aslo looking at the Jim Root Tele, but it just seems like quite a bit for don't want to pay more for the sig. I like the feel of the neck and just don't know what to do at this point. I got a bit afraid of the EX for standing up and don't know if it's going to be unbalanced as I played it sitting down not strapped. So I was thinking about the EC 500.

Here's the list of guitars:
1. ESP ltd Ex 400
2. Jim Root Tele
3. ESP ltd Ec 500
4. Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
5. Schecter Avenger limited edition leatherface(texas chainsaw masacare, with EMG's added)

Feel free to add to this list
I really like the feel of the necks on all three, especially the Tele. I play metal and will be playing through a tube amp(need that too)Krank rev jr., ENGL fireball, or something else. My buddy is pushing toward a line 6 spider or B-52
Tele or Ec 500
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
im a esp fan,and love the esp ltd ec series,so i'd sugest the ec-500,but if u like the tele,get it,btw how much is a jim root tele sig?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by nowa90
im a esp fan,and love the esp ltd ec series,so i'd sugest the ec-500,but if u like the tele,get it,btw how much is a jim root tele sig?

Depending on the shop 950 to 900. A lot of places are out of stock at the moment.

I like slipknot but I am not one to buy something just for the name associated with it as the price is usally more as others have posted in my other postings. I like it for the EMGs and the simplicity of the guitar, as well as the locking tuners. The reason I am hesitant is the price, it's about 250 more and don't know if it's worth that much more than those ESP's?
esp , the tele is nice,nut for 250 u could switch the pickups,try them out tho,i think the tele is a bit overpriced,i dislike fenders because of the pricing they do
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Look at an ibanez 320sz, there quite nice, not heavy, good neck. And my guitar teacher said it was a good price/quality guitar.
the tele has an EMG 81 and a 60 just like the ESPs. I liked the feel of the C neck, and the sound of the emgs. I think for a side by side, the tremelo, free case, and locking tuners are what you gain with the Tele and just don't know if the 250 or so can be justified with those items. I had also heard that mexico fenders are better quality than the Korean ESPs, is this true?
I love the LTD EC series. I used to have a EC-500 in black cherry but traded it for a EC-400vf in faded cherry. I love the PUP's in the 400VF and the heavier body.
Jim Root Tele
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by Who-Killed-Joy
the jim root, is tht slipknot?

if so, get tht!

Fail.

Schecter FTW
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by SquierLolz
Fail.

Schecter FTW

I was thinking of the Avenger Chainsaw Masacare limited Edition, with EMGs. That tele is super hard to find, everyone is out of stock. Any other fixed bridge guitars that are awesome for metal, or opinions on those listed?
get the tele if you can find it if its feels good to you probable worth the extra
also advise youre buddy to get the b-52 they are pretty good amps better than the spider
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
What would be better between these two, Esp ltd Ex400 and Ibanez ICT700(white iceman, no floyd, just string through)?