This is the place to discuss costumes, parties and places, ideas, share stories, prank ideas, and just have a laugh about Hallowe'en in general. I made this thread figuring there will probably be a load more threads about costumes and such come Hallowe'en itself anyway

Fire away, lads and lassies.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
i had stroke when i was trying to pronounce the thread title

and on topic, i am going to dress as a search bar
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Cover your hole body and leave out your penis...
Then just say its a part of your costume and rub it up against all the horny chicks.
I wanna get some LSD and go round town but I don't really know any drug dealers so I'll probably just be drinking. Cheap shots though
Drinking after the last football game at my school. That and pool.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
I was gonna go as Manbearpig, but there's a distinct lack of Manbearpig costumes in the market.
Sig space available, give me some praise
I was gonna dress up as Christmas and pwn all the Halloween noobs
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Gonna dress up, get stoned with friends, then be a twat.

Make a smallc camp fire in the forest at about 3am. Have a beer. Go home at 5am.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
it's the marching bands senior night, so i'll probably help prank the band room/band directors house.
we're just lacking prank ideas :/
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
Quote by Brock ^__^
I'm gonna be Pikachu.

Interesting choice, considering your name... hm.

I think I know what I'll do: Get wasted, like every year.

I'll tell you what you should not do though, young fellas:
Don't get way too drunk and let a female friend of yours persuade you that you should piss on someones frontdoor whom she hates. Don't take a mate of yours who's dressed like a hooker with you to do so. Please refrain from urinating in front of said door and trying to smash eggs in the driveway. You'll just find out that the eggs have been boiled. Under no circumstances should you ring the house's bell then, because the only way you can head to escape is an awfully long and straight street that you'll never reach the end of before someone opens the door and sees you. I strongly advise you to not dive into some dark side street that turns out to be someon's garden instead. Running through that garden and several other gardens while giggling like an idiot will lead you through rather uncomfortable bushes and a couple of conifers that will just mess up your transvestite friend's hair and clothes. The fences you'll have to climb and the field of stinging nettles somewhere in between aren't fun either. It is recommended you don't find yourself in some backyard which's gate is locked. It is furthermore not recommended to climb on the flat roof of the house that is surrounding the backyard.
Stepping on the part of the roof which is made of corrugated iron has to be avoided, for even the slightes touch will cause it to make cracking noises that can be compared to a gunshot and will make your friends, who are searching for you go crazy with worry. Dancing around on the roof like a retard whilst the transvestites girlfriend yells at him for being a stupid f*ck is probably a bad idea. Also, take the WW2 helmet he is wearing away from him, it looks stupid together with the wig. And he should stop refering to himself as 'the front-c*nt' because of it.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Oct 18, 2008,
Quote by ross1234
I was gonna go as Manbearpig, but there's a distinct lack of Manbearpig costumes in the market.

Make one!

I intend to make one of these

Need to figure out the face. I think I'm going to blow up a balloon and papier maché some tissue paper onto it and then cut around it to make a mask, get eyeholes and shizzle, then add bandages.

I need to find white shoes though.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I'm going to go as Buckethead, all I need is the KFC bucket, I've got the mask already. Pity the new KFC buckets look different though.
Quote by Fishyesque

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by TheQuailman
Interesting choice, considering your name... hm.

I think I know what I'll do: Get wasted, like every year.

I'll tell you what you should not do though, young fellas:
Don't get way too drunk and let a female friend of yours persuade you that you should piss on someones frontdoor whom she hates. Don't take a mate of yours who's dressed like a hooker with you to do so. Please refrain from urinating in front of said door and trying to smash eggs in the driveway. You'll just find out that the eggs have been boiled. Under no circumstances should you ring the house's bell then, because the only way you can head to escape is an awfully long and straight street that you'll never reach the end of before someone opens the door and sees you. I strongly advise you to not dive into some dark side street that turns out to be someon's garden instead. Running through that garden and several other gardens while giggling like an idiot will lead you through rather uncomfortable bushes and a couple of conifers that will just mess up your transvestite friend's hair and clothes. The fences you'll have to climb and the field of stinging nettles somewhere in between aren't fun either. It is recommended you don't find yourself in some backyard which's gate is locked. It is furthermore not recommended to climb on the flat roof of the house that is surrounding the backyard.
Stepping on the part of the roof which is made of corrugated iron has to be avoided, for even the slightes touch will cause it to make cracking noises that can be compared to a gunshot and will make your friends, who are searching for you go crazy with worry. Dancing around on the roof like a retard whilst the transvestites girlfriend yells at him for being a stupid f*ck is probably a bad idea. Also, take the WW2 helmet he is wearing away from him, it looks stupid together with the wig. And he should stop refering to himself as 'the front-c*nt' because of it.

that is awesome, must have been one great night

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Make one!

i was gonna but then i reliased its probably not worth it since most people wont know who manbearpig is
Sig space available, give me some praise
I might use it as an excuse to dress in black, paint my face, scowl and growl, "true Norwegian black metal!"

Serious though...
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I need to find white shoes though.

Just buy some cheap east-european shoes for 3 pounds and paint them white - the paint won't stay there for too long, but it's good for one evening.

Quote by ross1234

that is awesome, must have been one great night

Quite entertaining, indeed.
Quote by ross1234
i was gonna but then i reliased its probably not worth it since most people wont know who manbearpig is

To be fair I doubt many people will know I'm a bubblehead nurse.

But it'll be awesome

Quote by TheQuailman
Just buy some cheap east-european shoes for 3 pounds and paint them white - the paint won't stay there for too long, but it's good for one evening.

I'll probably find some white shoes somewhere. I hope. It's for Sunday, for this:

(sorry if it's a bit big)
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by TheQuailman
^^Friggin' awesome!

I can't wait. I've been parted from my precious fake blood for too long

For the sheer heck of it... pictuuuresssss, from like... 4 years ago?

Quote by SteveHouse
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Oct 18, 2008,
Quote by dgme92
I'm going to go as Buckethead, all I need is the KFC bucket, I've got the mask already. Pity the new KFC buckets look different though.

Oh, sweet. That's what I'm doing as well.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Iriathz
Oh, sweet. That's what I'm doing as well.

How are you doing yours? Are you getting one of those yellow anorak style things, or just getting a mask and bucket? I might just wear my suit jacket and jeans with the mask getup on.
Quote by Fishyesque

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG