Hey guys, I've recently listed my 7 string Ibanez RG7321 which retails at £280 and has now finished (It's ok to link to auctions that are over right?)

Anyway first time it didn't sell and today it sold for this measly price

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&item=120317803182

Now I've listed this (BROOTALZ) with a lower starting bid after it didn't sell first time, can i honestly drop the price any lower!?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&item=120317761005

12 watchers 0 bids :S

What am i doing wrong?
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
You need to put a reserve on those things... that way if you don't at least get the price you want for it then you don't have to sell it to them.

Also, I'm not surprised that the Spider sold for so little - they really aren't very good amps and no one is going to pay much for a used one.
The spider didn't sell
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
If you sell rarely on ebay its not very easy. Most wont deal with you unless you have alot of positive feedback. And many will sit back and wait until the last minute to bid so the price wont go very high. Some will wait until after then send an email to say they will give you a really low price figuring your desperate or they want a bargain. I had a 700$ guitar with a 450 reserve and a guy waited until the auction ended to offer me 350$ including a hardcase and shipping. Then got pissed when I wouldnt sell it to him.
As for the spider sorry but not going to get much for one of those.
I'll say the same as I said in your last thread.

Move on.

You won't sell everything first time for the price you want. That's life, there's no point complaining about it.

I put like 20 cds up for sale twice and sold 8 of them. Just coz it's on ebay, doesn't mean someone is going to see it.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I sold my Spider 15 watt in about 5 days for $90 bucks on Craigslist.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
The problem is that we're headed into a severe economic downturn and possibly a worldwide great depression that will eclipse the Great Depression of the 1930's.

None of us are going to be able to sell anything for the next 5-10 years.
Quote by dcooper830
The problem is that we're headed into a severe economic downturn and possibly a worldwide great depression that will eclipse the Great Depression of the 1930's.

None of us are going to be able to sell anything for the next 5-10 years.

wrong.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station