I'm so freaking happy. I've been looking for a new guitar for a while and I wanted an epi les paul custom but just haven't had the money, $800 is a lot.

So I went to a local guitar place instead of Guitar Center.. they're struggling for business and all Epiphones are 50% off the MSRP.. so I got a $799 LP Custom for $500. It's brand new, it's black, it's beautiful, I fell in love with it. It felt perfect.

I'm so excited. We put it on Layaway and are picking it up on my birthday, December 6th. It's so ****ing beautiful!

Just wanted to share.

Jesse

Congratz, it looks great =)
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
Nice deal dude! Just last night I bought a used American Telecaster, mint condition for $530. It's the 1996 Anniversary '52 Model. Good deals are my favourite.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Jealously = Maximum

Man I hear ya, I've felt that way about so many people getting guitars lately and I truly can't even believe I'm getting this one! It doesn't seem real
I have a similar guitar except mine is the black beauty with 3 humbuckers

wanna get EMGs soon tho
Very nice dude...now all I need to do is find a similar deal on an RG1527...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
i know nows the time to get good deals. i just bought a 100 watt 1984 twin reverb for 500 bucks. now thats work
Quote by FenderShredder9
i know nows the time to get good deals. i just bought a 100 watt 1984 twin reverb for 500 bucks. now thats work

Damn. good job on that one man
Quote by VicVanity
Congrats , it pays not to go to the corprate ***** called Guitar center.

Yeah,since they stopped negotiating/making deals, I stopped shopping there.
Quote by Graveworm
great guitar, just hope you have the skill to play it.

That is what practice is for , i have been playing just short of 30 years and i feel i need alot of imporvement . so i spend atleast 3 hrs a day practicing
very nice..deals too...is it my computer or is the picture only the top half? get off UG and play it u baboon *no offense*
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Last edited by nowa90 at Oct 18, 2008,
Nice! I'm looking at one of those babies myself after I get a strat so I actually have something with single-coils. Hows it sound?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Wow, I really like the black with the gold hardware. Better than Alpine White IMO.

PS, you might not want to put your LP down like that. The headstock is supporting the weight.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by Slash42x

Just wanted to share.

Jesse

We share the same first name, Slash.

Congrats.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Very nice dude...now all I need to do is find a similar deal on an RG1527...

Hehe actually considering the RG1527 myself. Looks like an amazing guitar.
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
Quote by Metfan1991
Hehe actually considering the RG1527 myself. Looks like an amazing guitar.

It does indeed, I'm not even considering anymore; I just need to wait for the money now...and possibly find a deal like the TS here, lucky git.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
So, i was actually wondering about something like this. Is guitar center having sales? Because i would be overjoyed if I could actually afford the 30w peavey next week...
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Nice, congrats. I have the same guitar in Alpine White that I put EMGs in. I love it.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Nice! I just got a Les Paul Custom myself. Great guitars.
I'm going to swap out the pickups and maybe chuck some new tuners in it, but that's just because I'm picky and I got mine for $500 Australian

Enjoy the guitar, though!
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by Slash42x
Man I hear ya, I've felt that way about so many people getting guitars lately and I truly can't even believe I'm getting this one! It doesn't seem real

Haha good on ya mate I'm happy for you. Looks damn sexy!!
HI
Quote by hawk5211
not a bad find. I'm finding alot of cheap instruments around, this is a good time to look for bargains.

Yeah it is Im thinking about buying a Epiphone G-400 for $300.
Quote by Silent_Crow13
Yeah it is Im thinking about buying a Epiphone G-400 for $300.

thanks for all the replies, guys.

just wanted to say to silent crow, i picked this over the G400 only because I wanted a Les Paul.. the G-400 is very, very nice and you'll like it if you do get it. For me it came down to a G400 or a les paul custom and I picked the custom because I was able to afford it when I thought I wouldn't be able to.