Just wondering if there are any acoustic pickups that dont involve any internal installation ( opening up the acoustic and putting it inside )

Im looking for the kind where you can just attach it to the sound hole without any worries and just jack into an amp straight away

also wondering about price in AUD$
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
yeah. they're called soundhole pickups. they usually have a cord coming out of the soundhole and that usually gets in the way... for me at least.
there are more than a few. make sure you get one with a volume control.

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011