a yahoo toolbar just started showing up in my Internet explorer and i want to get rid of it permanently! how do i do this? thanks.
just right click on the toolbar line thing(like file edit etc) and untick yahoo
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Uninstall Windows. Really. If you still use Internet Explorer...Really. Just uninstall.
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
tools, toolbars, and then un check the yahoo toolbar option. and as for people who say to get different internet explorer programs such as firefox etc are just being picky. i don't see any problems with IE at all.
inb4 'get firefox!!"

EDIT: ...............crap :/
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Actually i like safari quite a bit, and prefer it over firefox.

for the following reasons:

1) Perfect GUI. Its from apple. While most of their software i dislike, it all looks like what would happen if jesus cummed out software engineering.
2) The private browsing feature. It saves absolutley nothing, and thus runs faster. And you will never get caught looking at p0rnz.

However, opera does let you download torrents, which is cool. It all comes down to personal taste. But do us all a favor and burn Intranet Exporah at the stake.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
Hah, bummer about using IE. I hear they have a treatment for that now

Seriously, a week of browsing in IE will have you riddled with cookies/adware/spyware. Firefox or Opera ftw
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Get Firefox My Friend!!!!!
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I'm not usually the one to follow a thread's trend, but seriously, get Firefox.