So, i'm pretty sure my iPod is done... I've had it for almost 3 years, and it's battery life is shit. A couple of nights ago, it got pretty cold (around 40 degrees F), and it started freaking out, saying it had no battery, then half battery, then none again. Now it just shows a picture of an iPod with a frowny face. I was thinking of upgrading anyway this spring, so I might as well get something new soon. It comes down to:

iPod touch, 16 gb, $299- I really like the browser and all of the other features, and it's an iPod so I won't have to reformat my music. It doesn't have a lot of memory, though (I have about 10gb of music right now, and i'll probably have lots of videos), and it costs more.

iPod classic, 120 gb, $249- it's basically what I have now, except it has more memory and can play videos, plus it's cheap compared to the touch

Zune, 80gb, $224- my friend had a zune, and it was pretty cool. It has most of the features I want, except I would have to reformat all of my music. I'm kind of sick of apple right now so this might be a good choice.

So, what does the almighty pit think? I know there are a million threads like this, but I just wanted some input on my own situation...
Quote by Run_Like_Hell
Only losers sig themselves
sony.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I'd get a zen.

I had a Sony.

It was the worst piece of shit I've ever owned

DUDEDIT: Typo
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Quote by Dudeman5000
I'd get a zen.

I had a Sony.

It was the worst piece of shit I've ever owned

DUDEDIT: Typo

Sony has the highest sound quality, and good batery life too, dont know what you're talking about.
Plus theyr rather cheap.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai
Sony has the highest sound quality, and good batery life too, dont know what you're talking about.
Plus theyr rather cheap.

But the connect software is the biggest pile of shit I've ever come across.
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Quote by Meatball200
I've heard sony's software is pretty shite too

You heard right.

It is pure testes.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
value for money wise go for the 120gb ipod
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
same problem here dude, i had a 30gb video ipod. 2 years it lasted till i broke it last week, battery was sooo low,would need charging daily, and the headphone socket was fudged, could only hear through ear phone.
I myself am thinking of getting a ipod touch 32gb, the huge screen plus the wifi broswing gets my attention, but dunno i might wait a while till they bring a better model out or something.
I had a Sony Walkman, it was great, battery lasted forever and it was easy to use. Looked cool also.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Get a sony ericson walkman phone. they're perfect for me. plus you can upgrade the memory just by buying a bigger stick. i think they take mp3 and iPod format type musics.
iPod classic. That's what I'm getting for my next mp3 player.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
You can't go wrong with the touch. You can get craploads of fun + useful applications on it for free, plus it works smoother + is easier to navigate than any other MP3 ever.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I bought yesterday my iPod Classic, absolutely awesome
Quote by Dudeman5000
But the connect software is the biggest pile of shit I've ever come across.

I loved my walkman HD thingy, software was absolute shit.
I love my Ipod Classic 80gb.
EDIT: all my friend with the touch have got bored of the whole 'novelty' of a touch screen
Quote by x Misanthropy x
same problem here dude, i had a 30gb video ipod. 2 years it lasted till i broke it last week, battery was sooo low,would need charging daily, and the headphone socket was fudged, could only hear through ear phone.
I myself am thinking of getting a ipod touch 32gb, the huge screen plus the wifi broswing gets my attention, but dunno i might wait a while till they bring a better model out or something.

They just brought out a better model, it includes built in speakers
I think i'm gonna go with the classic or zune... I don't need a whole lot of capacity, so that fact that the classic has more memory isn't a big deal. I just need to know if there are any problems with zunes, and whether it would be worth my time to reformat all of my music.
Quote by Run_Like_Hell
Only losers sig themselves
Quote by pdawg5
Don't Get A Zune!!!!!!!!!!

Due to all the information that you provided that explains your opinion on why a zune should not be purchased, I will assume you cannot provide the said information.
Thus, there is no reason you shouldn't buy a Zune.
Zunes are awesome.