Could someone please help me to like... transpond/convert or whatever its called a few chords for me? =)

I got this song that contains a few simple chords:

Am, F, C, G and D and im playing the song with a capo on the eight fret :/ which makes it pretty lame ^^
So would be very appreciated if i could get some help with taking those and converting them to non-capoed chords.

thanks alot.
youll still be playing more irritating high neck progressive chords.

just buy a capo

Also, this should be in Musicians Talk
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.