I have a mint Digitech Whammy 4. It has only been used a few times and I have the box, power supply, and papers. I got it to try because it is an interesting pedal, but I don't really have a use for it. I'd rather trade for something I'd use more. Buy for $170 shipped. This thing is MINT, no problems, scuffs, even the box is clean.

I'd be interested in:
MXR Carbon Copy delay
A true-bypass overdrive (modded TS?)
MXR stereo chorus
MXR flanger (EVH or regular)
Reverb pedal (EH holy grail or similar)
Randall MTS modules
A pair of EMG 81/81

Feel free to offer up, I'd consider any interesting trades. Post or pm with any questions.
I also will have a boss sd-1 and ch-1 I would trade/sell with the whammy or separately.

There's a pic in my profile, I can take more for serious people.
thanks
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
I have one also! i was just wondering. ive never used the midi thing on the pedal. What is it supposed to do?
I have never used it, but it is for connecting to a midi control board and operating it with one unit instead of separately. I'm not too sure, but I never had a use for it so I never looked into it. You could find it online or in the manual I'm sure.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
would you be interested in a trade for an 81/85 set ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Pickups aren't high priority on my list, and I'm looking for the 81/81 pair. I'd rather have a pedal or 2, but I'll keep your offer in mind, thanks.
SPAM:

Right now a deal is pending so if anyone wants this, act NOW, it'll be gone in two days if you don't. I'm taking any offers if you're interested.
SPAM:

no one? this pedal is minty fresh.

bump
SPAM:

how about a dimebag wah?? (dunlop DB-01)
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
I would be interested in a dime wah, but you'll have to add cash or another pedal. let me know what you can add. thanks
SPAM:

Quote by grapedrink
Hey, I could give you a Dime wah and some cash...

thanks for the offer, but someone on h-c gave me a great deal on a trade so I'm trading tomorrow.

WHAMMY TRADED
/thread
SPAM: