I don't know how much help I'll get here but I'm trying so here goes:

A couple months ago I bought a Toshiba A300 laptop. It worked fine until recently when the battery stopped charging. I can run the computer off of the AC jack but it says that the computer is plugged in but the battery isn't charging. Sometimes when I take the AC jack out and re-insert it the battery will charge for 10-30 seconds and then stop.

Anybody have any ideas what is going on, or had this problem and know a solution?
I just bought the computer new back in august so it must've been a bad battery to start with. It's still under warranty so I can get a new battery and see if that solves the problem.
Laptop batteries are notorious for having problems. If you constantly keep it plugged in then it will lose a considerable amount of its stock lifespan.
ring dem shizzles up n be all YO MOTHA FUCKA ma B-A-to da-TTRIE be dying. carazy ass crack giraffe blimp, ho fizzle yo kilzzle rizzle gizzle
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by GmacD
ring dem shizzles up n be all YO MOTHA FUCKA ma B-A-to da-TTRIE be dying. carazy ass crack giraffe blimp, ho fizzle yo kilzzle rizzle gizzle

... STFU.

Get a replacement.

and GmacD, buy yourself a brain.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by sabbath1313
I just bought the computer new back in august so it must've been a bad battery to start with. It's still under warranty so I can get a new battery and see if that solves the problem.

sounds like a good idea