So, I bought a new guitar today at my guitar shop. It's a Jackson DKMG. It retails for about $699 CDN. So my guitar store had two. One had a price tag of $699, the other had a price tag of $449. It turns out, they put the wrong price tag on one of them. The one I bought said it was some JS series Dinky. But its not. It has the EMG's, maple neck, mini shark inlays, and all the other crap. It was the exact same as the other one. So, I went up to the front counter to buy it. I thought they would figure it out, and tell me they put the wrong price tag on. But they didn't. So I just got a major deal.
Be cool.
Last edited by thedude051 at Oct 18, 2008,
Congratulations!

You: 1
The Man: 41048561740691846014861478964626523753908.56725445146
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
nice....i wish i was that lucky
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
nice....i wish i was that lucky
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
thats hilarious, i got my jackson dkmg for around 480 but mines was used
You just switched the tags didn't you.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Man, I wish the guys at my local GC were like that...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
In our local shops they don't have price tags. They just tell us the price considering the customers look.(Poor or Rich)..........lol........... So always the seller is the winner.