i am annoyed with myself.
i have had a lot of problems deciding on a guitar body to get.
first i was considering a strat, but i want 2 humbuckers and a neck with many frets.
then i found a decent SG but its only got a 24.75 neck pocket, and long necks wont fit that.

so... i want a guitar body thats not over $150 or maybe slightly, 2 humbuckers, a kill switch( i could probably drill a hole for one) and it has to be able to fit a guitar neck with at least 23 frets or so, something like on the guitars slipknot guys use.

i wish to paint it on my own so yea
ibanez style?
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
There are a bunch of Jem knock-offs on eBay.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
For $150 your options are very limited. If you're going to paint it, you at least want a guitar that going to last awhile. Dean is the only brand with all those features, and my friend's is horrible.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
I sell guitar bodies and for about $150 I could build you a strat body that has 2 humbuckers and enough room for 24 frets and your choice of bridge. Money back minus shipping and maybe a little bit more if you choose expensive wood if you are dissatisfied. Pm me if interested.