Page 1 of 4
So my mom went on my myspace today.

I have almost everything hidden on my profile, so nothing bad there, but she went on the profile of this girl I'm trying to get to know, and read her 'about me' that basically she didn't give a fuck about anything.

So afterwards my mom says "Don't freak out, I was just trying to connect with my son, make sure he's okay."

So I said, well did you come to a conclusion?

"I'm not sure either way to be honest."

I appreciate her caring but still....

She also was pissed about having this in one my photo folders.

I admitted it was in bad taste, I even put "I am a horrible person" as the caption. And she didn't care that the folder was not visible to all my friends.

/rant

Anyway, post stories of your parents doing similar things. I searched and found nothing.
My parents just use the internet for Runescape .
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
i'm 20, almost 21.

my parents dont really care what i do anymore.

as long as im not getting arresting or something like that anyway.
I never taught my parents how to use the computer to avoid this kinda thing
Also, if I see them trying to figure out how it works, I beat them savagely with a brick on the end of a chain
ohai little sig.
this is why no matter what i never reveal the password to my parents/siblings, myspace is on private, never check the remind password thingie etc...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Never remember passwords.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
My mom hacked my facebook, changed my name to "SEYMOUR COX" made my status "LUVS THE COCK", and edit my wall posts saying "HAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS".

Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
My parents are computer illiterate and don't comprehend how Myspace/Facebook works, so it's all good.

My mom hacked my facebook, changed my name to "SEYMOUR COX" made my status "LUVS THE COCK", and edit my wall posts saying "HAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS".

Your mom is awesome.
This is your father speaking, be nice to your mother. Or else i'll take away your computer privileges.

Your moms awesome
edit: that was weird
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by InvaderTSN
My parents are computer illiterate and don't comprehend how Myspace/Facebook works, so it's all good.

Your mom is awesome.

I wasn't being serious.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
I wasn't being serious.

Damn. My dreams have been shattered.

My parents don't even know how to get on facebook or myspace.. They had a huge revelation moment last year when they found out about instant messaging.. And let's not forget the discovery of the wild, wild world of youtube.
Sigs are overrated.
Quote by metaldud536
My parents can barely use a computer.

Mine can use Pokedexes.
It started as "hey mom, look at my friend's pic."

to her making me get up so she could look at the rest of the pics.

To her yelling at me to stop looking over her shoulder so she could look unhindered.

I was already logged in.

And when they finally let me get a myspace, they made me promise to let them check it out, but I'm thinking of changing the password for 'security reasons'
My mom didn't really invade it, I just sort of left the window open before I left the house with my dad. My dad gets a call and hands the phone to me saying "your mother wants to talk to you," so I took the phone and wanted to see what she had to say.

She was like "I saw your facebook page had a very disrespectful comment on a picture of a girl your friend knows, and I want you to take it off immediately when you get home," etc etc.

The comment was "That's a huuuuuuuuuuuge bitch!"
(it was an inside joke, but it was still funny)
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by Tire Me.
Read the post directly above yours.

Ok, you are 12, so your mom needs to watch you.
I keep that stuff away from my parents. Other stuff though... example, I got a haircut yesterday and my parents want to know who did it, why did I get it done, why I didn't consult with them first as well as another thousand questions.
I'm 17, I think I can make the decision to get a haircut done on my own
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by say-10
Ok, you are 12, so your mom needs to watch you.

If that's the best reply you can come up with I highly doubt I am the one who's 12. But I was 13 when I first got my myspace, so yeah my parents were a bit protective. I am just annoyed it's still happening.

Don't try to insult me if you feel uncomfortable hearing of a parent's protective love for their child because of your own unmet emotional needs.

Back on topic, I just remembered in the short time when my mom had a myspace, she saw a bulletin I had posted, one of those "Demand this Band for your Hometown" and it was slipknot. It had a pic of them in their masks etc(and yes, that was years ago so don't call me juvenile for liking them then)

She was pissed and offended ( ), so she went on my space, and deleted like 5 of my friends who were family members so they wouldn't see it.

I had to request their friendship again because I "accidentally" deleted them. ><

Quote by Pat_s1t
I sent that pic to one of my female friends and it made her cry...
Tire Me., you are my hero...
Also...

"I sent that pic to one of my female friends and it made her cry...
Tire Me., you are my hero..."

I feel very inclined to sig this. What's funny is I saw it posted from a female on her sister's myspace!
Last edited by Tire Me. at Oct 18, 2008,
My parent doesn't know my passwords.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Never had privacy issues like that. Not like I would give a rats ass anyway what they thought about my myspace.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
My mom searched and found my first MySpace when I was like twelve or thirteen. It was set to private, so she tried adding me as a friend to see my profile, but I denied her. End of story.

Now I never use my Myspace, just Facebook really. Mom doesn't know about that, as far as I know. Doesn't matter though. I have nothing to hide.
Hey,

This is Alex's (BNS) mom, don't you guys fortget to wash behind your ears!!!!

xoxo
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
My parents don't do that kinda stuff to me, but it's probably because I'm 19 and I'm an adult
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Page 1 of 4