how do i achieve that sitar esque sound at the begging ? doing the octaves aint working
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
buy a sitar
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
uhhh maybe a synthesiser(sp?) i dont know try google or youtube some vids on it
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Well I haven't heard the section in a while but picking near the bridge makes a guitar sound much more like a sitar. Try picking the strings at the bridge?
Quote by jordanshadow
Well I haven't heard the section in a while but picking near the bridge makes a guitar sound much more like a sitar. Try picking the strings at the bridge?

yes, i agree, what guitar do u have, TS? well really whats your whole rig?
i have a shitty behringer metalien and a crappy amp that came with it... but im getting a bugera 333xl 212 and a digitech rp500 real soon
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Buy an electric sitar.

Other than that, try some different effects, but I don't know if you'll get the sound you want.
UG's AC/DC Lover
Quote by devit
i have a shitty behringer metalien and a crappy amp that came with it... but im getting a bugera 333xl 212 and a digitech rp500 real soon

DONT YOU DARE SCREW UP THAT BEAUTIFUL AMP WITH THAT MULTI FX, GET SINGLE EFFECTS
would the dig Gx3 be better?
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
If you have a whammy, use that while picking it. Makes it sound kinda middle eastern. Satch was talking about it in one of his lessons, and since he taught Kirk...