Poll: Would you ditch your family to jam?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you ditch your family to jam?
Yes
44 75%
No
9 15%
Undecided
6 10%
Voters: 59.
I've got a situation. My family and cousins and stuff are going out tomorrow to go do some Halloween shopping and it's all this get-together stuff and going out to dinner and such. I would miss out on that. My cousins are boring to say the least, either older than 25 or younger than 10 (and super-good kids too, boring fail)
I could either do that, or jam with this br00talz metal dude I've been waiting to jam with for a while. I don't know what to do, what would you guys do?
br00talz metal do0d, and you'll end up disguised as Strawberry Shortcake
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by justin129
Family comes first.

Halloween is only once a year. I'm sure you can go jam with your friend some other day.

This.
I'm in a similar situation at the moment. However, I haven't seen my family for over 3 months (and that was only for a few days) and my band decided to book a gig on such a date that, if I did go visit my family, I would only be able to see them for one full day. And that was after telling the band I was away that week. Shopping is shopping. If you don't want to go, don't. But make the most of the time you can with your family before you fly the nest.
Yeah, jamming is fun.

It tends to involve just a little bit more beer than if I went somewhere with my folks.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

I'm so lucky to have musical brothers...we recorded music over thanksgiving weekend...best of both worlds
Ditch.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
probably not. i actually like my family, and i like spending time with them when i get the chance.

i think the fact that i dont get to spend a lot of time with them right now is an influence on my decision though.

if i spent a lot of time with them, then i wouldnt feel bad about ditching them.
I don't know. If you're pissed off at them then ditch. But I think Deliriumbassist pretty much summed it up.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i find that i always have a good time with my family, even if im not expecting to.

plus i think family is more important than anything else. but i have a good relationship with my family.

i dont know if your situation is the same.