has anyone every heard of the perfect tune bridge? i was checking out some youtube vids on it and im not quite sure how it works. heres the website homepage:
http://perfecttunebridge.com/

it seems brand new. can any one give me some insight on how it works?
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Looks kinda gross and there really expensive... Oh the way it seems to work is when the string slackens for what ever reason. The bridge moves with it avoiding the strings going out of tune wether they stretch from heat or the tuning pegs get hit. Seems a bit over the top to me, locking tuners work fine for me in keeping it in tune.
*PROFILE NOT IN USE*
Last edited by mightmuffin at Oct 18, 2008,
if it was maybe 150 i would get one to try. but 300 is WAY to much to ask when no one has even reviewed the damn thing yet.
Quote by yanko693
if it was maybe 150 i would get one to try. but 300 is WAY to much to ask when no one has even reviewed the damn thing yet.

$374, actually, plus shipping and handling. So pretty much $400 for the bridge, and I think you need tuners as well. And it apparently only works with .008s to .010s, no thicker sets of strings, very light considering most guitars with TOMs are 24.75 scale.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!