What are some good 2 guitar songs that are hard/classic rock? We have a gig in a month we've been together a week, we need 5-8 songs. Atm we just have sunshine of your love and TNT, were going to work on slither by velvet revolver. we can't do zeppelin or hendrix because we have 2 guitars. so what are some songs we could do? and what would be a good opener and closer, also? thanks!
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

actually you can do zeppelin, it has 2 guitar recorded on some songs.

back in black???
black dog
good times bad times
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
end with paradise city. best closer, ever.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Depending on your guys' experience and some other factors.. it might be easier and faster to make up your own original songs, and only a few covers.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
keep on rockin in the free world-neil young its a pretty good closer.
breaking the law-judas priest pft well any judas priest is good for two guitarist
one more saturday night-grateful dead
You can do Hendrix naive to think that because the original had only one guitar on your version must be the same. Plus Hendrix recorded a fair amount of overdubs anyway.
Fender P Bass Mex

Guitar Set Up
Fender Strat Mex (Modded)
Toadwords Leo Jr
Vox Wah V847
Electro Harmonix LBP-1
Line 6 FM4
Boss DD-20
TC Electronic Tuner
Orange Tiny Terror(ist)

Check out my band
www.asparagusnow.com
You can do anything you want with two guitars, don't let it be a barrier to playing certain tunes.
If your singer's up to it, Aerosmith and Thin Lizzy are good dual-guitar bands with plenty of crowd-friendly hits to choose from. Zep works really well with two guitars, as my partner-in-crime (bonzo_lives) will attest. Chuck some Sabbath in there as well.
DON'T PLAY ZEPPELIN TRUST ME YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SING IT ( unless you have a good singer of course) recently i was spotlighted with taking up the roll of sing "rock and roll" and to make it worse our follback went dead so not only playing guitar (lead) and singing i was praying to god that i was in the right key. we pulled it off but on a fluke seriously you will stress the crap out of your voice