Yes, the video game one is really cool. P0nx band geeks ftw.
brnh.bandcamp.com
As in...

Ooh, she never had a chance...
Oooh, she was only five years old?

Do you wanna Paaaaar-taaaay?
It's Party Time!

Because if so, that's still cool.
I was in middle school band.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My marching show in ninth grade was the Beatles. It wasn't a very fun show. I prefer cinematic, epic music, but a guess a ska show would be sort of fun.
I played in a Brass band, then a pipe band. I used to love it. i played timps in the brass band and then snare in a pipe band. because i could play drums, i got asked to join my first punk band. so basically i got marching bands to thank for giving me balls to go and play live.
I quit the pipe band though after we did a scottish independence march and i got spit on. anyways anyone heard of the english punk band Home brew? well the drummers dad was in the brass band that i was in, and he taught me everything i know about drumming.
I've seen that before, it's pretty sweet. One time I heard/saw a marching band play Aqualung by Jethro Tull, which was awesome.
Quote by StreetLight3989
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc8eIeJ3qAI

Here's another awesome marching band thing, Waiting Room.
Cellos aren't marching instruments. Whoever titled that video is dumb

Oh well, it's pretty cool.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by sargasm
Proof that 3rd wave ska is for band geeks.

*laughs pretentiously at band geeks/third wave ska fans*
Quote by sargasm
Proof that 3rd wave ska is for band geeks.

Remember that website with charicatures for various punks?

That's the one they had for the ska kids!

A link, anyone?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Remember that website with charicatures for various punks?

That's the one they had for the ska kids!

A link, anyone?

yourscenesucks.com

This?
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
I wish I had started playing a band instrument in middle school or freshman year. It seems too late now.
The **** at that website will draw you a picture of yourself in his art style for 200 dollars.

What a horrible person.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.