Up for trade are:

- Damage Control Demonizer preamp/distortion pedal. Mint condition. I swapped the original EHX 12AX7 tubes in it for Tung-Sol 12AX7's. I can send the original EHX tubes with it in any deal (if you want, otherwise I'll keep 'em). I bought this for $300. I figure it still has a value of $200-250.

- Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor. Excellent condition. $60 shipped to US or Canada.

- DigiTech Grunge. $30 shipped to North America.

PM or reply with trade or cash offers.

Some things I'm looking for:
- Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+
- EHX MicroPOG, POG, or HOG
- DigiTech HarmonyMan
- Damage Control Timeline
- Damage Control Glass Nexus

Good?

It's a great sounding and very versatile box. I encourage you to go and read reviews on it, since my opinion will obviously be biased. I would keep it but I am getting a new amp soon and won't need it anymore.

I've been using it mainly as a distortion pedal, but you can use it as a preamp for great clean tones or crunch. Plus there's a direct out for direct recording, which is sweet, though I haven't used it that way. There are a few people on the Damage Control forum that have gotten some great sounds from it using the Direct Out.

The built-in compression is also a great addition.
how bout a YJM308 overdrive for the Grunge Pedal? The overdrive will come with the adaptor if i can find it, i had to buy that separte.
boss bf-3 for the ns-2?
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
Not interested in any overdrives, sorry.

But that BF-3 sounds interesting. I'll send you a PM.
hey man, a guy just messaged me back that i spoke to prior before making the offer to you, but if he backs out and you still have the pedal i will def. get back in touch
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list