What's some funny stuff you guys have heard while gaming? The only one I can think of now is when some guy was in Halo 3, and he was like:

him - "Man, I shouldn't have smoked up before playing"
me - "*talks to my friend when I have a mouthful of cookies*"
him - "Hey man, what are ya eatin?"
me - "Fudgeos"
him - "Oh man, I think we got some of them. Hey guys, I'm gonna be afk for a bit, I'm gonna go get some fudgeos...and some popcorn."
few minutes later:
him - "*mouth full* Hey guys I'm back."
someone in the background - "JAMES YOU DOUCHE, YOU ATE ALL THE BUTTERY ONES!"
him and his friend get in a fight, basically just random swearing at stuff that doesn't mean anything, like accidentally hauling out his friends earphones...
Little girl in the background - "Get your thing out of my bum!"

then he had to quit.

EDIT: It may be important to note that he did say he had a son, so I assume it was a young child, probably the aforementioned son, performing surprise ********* on the other young child, who was probably a friend of the high guys son...?
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Oct 19, 2008,
At the end of a Halo 3 match this guy on the winning team was like, "Bitch where my waffles now?"
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
I told some kid i was gonna eat fudgeos, so i did. my pal went off at me for eating all the buttery popcorn, so i ass-raped his sister.

That was a fun night.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

HALO 3 IS THE BEST FPS GAME EVER BEST GRAPHICS AND EVERYTHING GAMEPLAY IS TOP NOTCH
-1.6 server with another 12 year old with a microphone
im glad i stopped playing that game
TF2 is where its at
Dick+strings= owww
"World Of Warcraft is NOT addicting!"

yeah... kthxbai
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
COD4 Online:

random guy: Dude have you ever masturbated so much that you actually came blood?
I did yesterday.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
a couple years ago i was playing socom II and my voice cracked when i was talking in game. Some guy screamed into the mic "OMG HAHA DID YOUR VOICE CRACK!?!?!?!?"

naturally i logged off and sobbed myself to sleep.

adolescence rawks.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

The game was talking about this dude who was cheating.

dude#1 - Hey, isn't it time for jack to log on?
dude#2 - yeah, his ban should be up by now
dude#3 - he got banned again
dude#1 - wtf how
dude#3 - he logged in 2 hours before he was supposed to
dude#4 - thats jack, always coming in prematurely

I forgot the entire conversation, but this is the general idea of it. I laughed loudly both IRL and in the game.
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Anytime a prepubescent boy speaks into a microphone, hilarity will almost often be assured.
One time when i was playing GTA IV with my friend, this guy said that if we wouldn't stop killing him, he would put us in a trailer and not feed us for a week. GTA IV has too many funny moments. and when little kids want to play COD4
black guy: hey yall, ima school yall ay cod
not black guy: hey what is with your accent? where r you from?
black guy: man, im pur black american
not black guy: what your black? i thought black pepole only exsisted in fairty tales.

thne the black guy left the match
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Mine can't match any of those, but just some guy that just said "that's a pain in the dick" over and over again.

Other than that, I think Leeroy Jenkins deserves a mention, even though I've only seen the videos on youtube

oh that is great!

"'Evil men have no songs.' How is it that the Russians have songs?"
Leeeroooyyyyyyyyy Jennnkinnnnssssssss
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
"Least I got chicken."
YUW YUW YUW!

So? Your xbox got ****ed? I have wet dreams about my dog. The world is in perfect balance.
me and my friend were playing halo 3 and said something like "you're a queer for using the battle rifle" and 2 seconds later a dude on our team killed someone with one and said "haha, i queered' we laughed so hard
CoD 4 - Hardcore Team Deathmatch

Between me and a very racist man.

"**** you, n*****! Where you from, bitch?"

"Canada."

"Pussy ****in' Canadian... hey, faggot, how many maple leaves does it take to make syrup?

"None, you retard - the leaves don't make syrup."

He didn't stop calling me names, but that's probably 'cause my GT is Wet Horse Lips.
British kid- "You probably want to stick your thumb, in my butthole."
ESP M-201
Crate CR-280
Line 6 Uber Metal Distortion Pedal
social match in H3
my team was talking s**t to the other team, and one of my friends who is rather cocky, was being quiet. All of a sudden you here him yell "OH MY GOD MY CAT JUST S**T IN MY LAP" laughter ensues. moments later he comes back and he was like "dude i was just sitting here and i look down and my cat was in mid-s**t in my lap, i was like wtf and pushed him off my lap and the turd falls into my lap"
I was beating up on this kid in cod4 and he goes "I hope you have kids someday so i can rape them." it was hilarious.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
On Gears of War
Annoying Kid: You suck
Me: Yeah? well your fat!
Annoying Kid: FATTER THAN YOU!
Quote by slash4114
a couple years ago i was playing socom II and my voice cracked when i was talking in game. Some guy screamed into the mic "OMG HAHA DID YOUR VOICE CRACK!?!?!?!?"

naturally i logged off and sobbed myself to sleep.

adolescence rawks.

I dunno why man but the thought of that made my day thanks
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
Me and my friends are total dicks on Call of Duty 4, so one time we were playing against a bunch of cocky mexicans and one of them said, 'WE'RE TAKING OVER!' and then I said, "of Home Depot". We've had other hilarious moments.

Oh and one guy said to my friend, "You know how I know you're gay? Because your dick tastes like shit".