So, are these pedals not that bad?

I had a brief experience with these, and right next to a DS-1, I liked the distortion out of the Cool Cat better. They seemed to be very quiet pedals. I'm quite interested in the Tremolo pedal, anyone have any experience with it or any of the series?
they've been getting good reviews, but i haven't tried them yet (and i don't trust reviews)...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I wouldnt trust a review either, try it yourself, most reviews are written by kids who just got it 10 minutes ago, and are like OMGZ!!! I ADD IT TO THE INTERNETZ!!! NOW I COOL!!!!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

I have the Fuzz, and it was definitely worth it.

The same may not apply for the others, but for the price, these pedals are definitely great. I'm gigging with my fuzz, if that says anything (something you don't usually do with Danelectros).

DolphinStreet seems to have bought most of them
http://www.dolphinstreet.com/blog/cool-cat-tremolo-vibe.php
I saw heard about the Vibe pedal and instantly ordered one.

$60 for a true bypass, metal enclosure Univibe clone that used LDRs and an actually lamp and light shield.

These pedals are a steal. I love my Cool Cat Vibe, buy one before the price goes up.