new to metal world, need new music to listen to. i like anything with good vocals meaning you can understand what theyre saying and they arent just screaming at the top of ther lungs. i like 80's metallica, arch enemy, soilwork and disarmonia mundi, and pantera. please expose me to greatness.
RIP Dime

Long Live Metal
megadeth, dream theater, iced earth, guns n roses, black sabbath, judas pries, iron maiden...

yeah just head over to the reccomendations thread
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
ive been there trust me im just sick and tired of downloading so was was asking for a quick few to try to save me some time.
RIP Dime

Long Live Metal
Quote by JTreml95
ive been there trust me im just sick and tired of downloading so was was asking for a quick few to try to save me some time.

I'm sick of no one getting how it works; You ask for recommendations there too.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Give me your home adress, I'll send you pics of my dick. That'll expose you to greatness, hurrrr!!!!

Seriously though, I wish you'd drown.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
Give me your home adress, I'll send you pics of my dick. That'll expose you to greatness, hurrrr!!!!

Seriously though, I wish you'd drown.

Can I have pics of your dick?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
No, I like you too much for it.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by JTreml95
new to metal world, need new music to listen to. i like anything with good vocals meaning you can understand what theyre saying and they arent just screaming at the top of ther lungs. i like 80's metallica, arch enemy, soilwork and disarmonia mundi, and pantera. please expose me to greatness.

Death- Any album is great.

Nile - Any album is greatt

Necrophagist - any album is great.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by kinzoku
Death- Any album is great.

Nile - Any album is greatt

Necrophagist - any album is great.

I doubt he'd be able to understand what nile or necrophagist are saying
Metalmessiah,Deadfishy... you guys have tiny slit slayers you are both like 8 years old you haven't grown into your full vagoo vanquishing potential.

On another note... TS... stop looking for the fast route to pretending you like metal and do what us real metalheads do and RESEARCH and learn on your own.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by madbasslover
Go the to The Official Metal Recommendation Thread stickied up at the top of the forum. If you're still unsure, ask in there.
This.

Quote by JTreml95
*reported*

Nobody else post.
TS, dont listen to metal, its shit. Be more open-minded and listen to jazz and classical.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.