Does anyone know if there's one I can get for free? Just something I can change colors of pics with? (not paint either, it sucks at that)
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I'll check it out
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
gimp is basically a free version of photoshop (i think the people who make it actually wait and look at what adobe has done with photoshop, then write the code themselves)

if gimp can't do what you need, then you dont have much of a choice other then "obtaining" photoshop
Last edited by SpeedLives at Oct 19, 2008,
Phixr.com is pretty basic but decent.
pandora.com for kick ass free radio.
GIMP > Photoshop IF you know how to use it. Might take a while to do, but it's amazing to work with.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
yea gimp is pretty simple, and theres tons of tutorials online. if that doesnt work, well be ready to cough up several hundred for photoshop.