is it more badass to paint, play guitar, or write short stories.

i just need one of the three to express my creativity, and i can't decide which.

thanks pit
It's more badass to not ask everyone what's badass and then do that thing just to try to look badass.
You're*
I don't like the word "badass" but I find playing guitar is more fun although I love writing.

Attach a flamethrower to a guitar neck somehow and then you can truly play a face melting solo
It's best to do all three.

Quote by imdeth
I don't like the word "badass" but I find playing guitar is more fun although I love writing.

Attach my penis to a guitar neck somehow and then you can truly play a sun destroying solo

Fixed.
I have a great deal of respect for people who are extremely talented in all three of those areas, it really comes down to which you enjoy the most. You could always pursue more than one, but I can understand if you want to focus on one.
All of the above!
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Use your story writing to write lyrics.
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
Why don't you play guitar and use your writing skills to write lyrics. Best of both worlds. If i had to choose tho, i would play guitar.
Quote by Survivalism
It's more badass to not ask everyone what's badass and then do that thing just to try to look badass.

+1

But why couldn't you do all three?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by E_squared
All of the above!

Why has the MxPx avatar changed into Pokemon? What's going on? This is madness! (don't reference 300 for the love of god)
Quote by mercedesisbenz
Interpretive dancing is the most badass thing you can do I think.

If you're a girl... i find it kinda awkward, though still awesome, in guys. I for some reason find being able to have good, intellectual conversations to be the best thing ever.

That's just me though.

Quote by Tire Me.
You're welcome.

And I was hoping the last time would be the last time

It's never the last time. Once my Dethwaves enter you're brain you can never forget. All hail sun destroying crotch!
Quote by IRbr00talz <3
uhh. yeah do what ever you want.
im bored text me begros.
[number]

unless that really is ur number, i'd delete it. posting someone else's personal info can get u ban or warning.

i would know

anyway... i shall text, only cuz i'm bored at work.

Quote by imdeth
It's never the last time. Once my Dethwaves enter you're brain you can never forget. All hail sun destroying crotch!

IMDETH, YOUR CROTCH FUCKS UP ROCKS!
Quote by evening_crow
unless that really is ur number, i'd delete it. posting someone else's personal info can get u ban or warning.

i would know

anyway... i shall text, only cuz i'm bored at work.

ive never got in trouble before.. ill be fine
get my number. text me
i've got it

if i stop coming on ultimate-guitar.com, i'll have time to do all three.

thanks guys!
i'll miss y'all!
Just talk to rabidguitarist, he'll tell you which one is more badass, he does all three.

EDIT: Hardy har har, join the troll club
Quote by Tire Me.
wat?

Read the post above me, look at his join date, look at his previous posts.

btw, I'm in the troll club
Wirte a short story and turn it into a guitar song. Paint when hat gets boring. When you're bored of painting, write more song-stories to play on your guitar.

Problem solved!
Using someone else's idea, play guitar, write the lyrics AND paint your album art..
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Well, TS, since you are you, any attempt to be badass, no matter how noble or earnest, is futile.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Tire Me.

You might take it as meaning just your crotch rocks as hard as Gunpowder.

no pun intended

Ohhh

Gunpowder ****ING ROCKS!!

Gunpowder ****S ROCKS!!

That thing in his sig right? I thought it was I just didn't want to seem like a dumbass
Well, the best way to be a badass is to naturally be one, I suppose, but sometimes you've gotta fake it (that's what she said, I know), and I understand that.

Here's the deal...when you're imitating badass, it all comes down to inspiration.

If you write like Chuck Palahniuk, writing is bad ass. If you write like Dan Millman, writing might be awesome, but probably will not be badass (I love Millman, so don't even start to flame that s**t).

If you play guitar like Slash or Wylde or Kerry King, (while maybe not "good") playing guitar is bad ass. If you play like that "You're Beautiful" guy, or like Clapton, or like that, (however good any of it may be), playing guitar is probably not badass.

If you paint like Salvador Dali, painting is probably bad ass. If you paint like Rembrandt, painting is prolly fruity.

I find that wearing sunglasses all the time (which I do because of my eye condition), even inside or at night, makes one a badass. The sun NEVER sets on a badass.
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
Quote by The_bushidoka
I find that wearing sunglasses all the time (which I do because of my eye condition), even inside or at night, makes one a badass. The sun NEVER sets on a badass.

You're wrong there bushy, people who wear sunglasses inside are generally twerps and are most definitely not badass. I'm making an exception because you have a condition, but if I saw you in a bar or social place with your sunglasses on, I'd assume you were anything but badass.