Greetings everyone!

I was going to place an order for a new guitar this weekend, but I wanted to ask a quick question. I've been flip-flopping between the Epiphone Limited Edition 1966 G-400 or an Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top.

After a lot of searching online, I found where I could purchase an Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top in honey burst for $499. This is a reputable online retailer, but the item is a "factory B-stock". I know these are supposed to be just fine for resale, but I wanted to see if anyone here has had experience with B-stock items.

I'm fully aware that I have 45 days to return the item if I don't like it, so that is a plus for me. I just hate to go through the hassle if it's a "given" that B-stocks are notorious for being undesirable products. Any thoughts, experience, or words of wisdom? Can I put my mind at ease and feel secure in placing an order for one of these?
Factory B-stock, to quote urban dictionary, which actually has a decent description for once:

First definition that could make sense;

B stock is a unit that was used as a demo unit/ or display model normally by the manufacturer who then sells it to the retail stores at a lower price who then sells it to the public for a lower price.

Example; We have that b stock item for 750 instead of the usual price of 900.

So for example, say Epiphone wants to sell the demo of a new model unveiled at NAMM. They can send it to a retailer as B-stock.

Second example that makes sense here;

Products that are often not new, but could be in first class condition and/or that have been returned opened but not damaged. Usually on a 'first come, first serve' basis.

Example; Damn dude, check out the deals I can score on this b stock merch.

So say someone buys a Les Paul, turns out to be a tele guy, sends it back. That's B-stock or used/scratch-and-dent. The latter is damaged, such as a ding in the headstock, a worn finish, etc. The prior means it was sent back basically in mind condition. A few pick scratches, removed plastic that everyone hates that's on new pickguards, but really it's just got the basic wear anyone will get onto it in a few days.

Hope I was able to help.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
the only b-stock thing ive ever bought is a .75 inch monster cable, and it came perfectly fine, the package looked like it was opened, and thats about it