Does this show still come one TV? If so what channel. BTW Im in America.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

I haven't seen it in america since I was like 10 or something, it's an old show so you'd probably have to buy it on dvd or find it on the internet.
I'm afraid if I went back and watched it, it wouldn't be as good as I thought it was when I was a kid.
Off to the land of all the answers in the world.......
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by stratkat
I haven't seen it in america since I was like 10 or something, it's an old show so you'd probably have to buy it on dvd or find it on the internet.
I'm afraid if I went back and watched it, it wouldn't be as good as I thought it was when I was a kid.

I watched endless waltz today thnx to google videos. Some of it was pretty cheesy but it was still pretty good.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

animeupload.com has a bunch of Gundam series and episodes. plus other anime of course.
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
I started watching them on youtube in the summer, got to like episode... 16? I can't remember.

I wish there were jap versions though. They sound so cheesy in English.
go onto youtube and type in gundam wing and look for a guy called GW1696 hes got all the episodes.
Quote by donender
I heard if you got caught bashing in malasia you will be beheaded.

WILL YOU TAKE THE RISK?

let it be known,
i dont give a flying F*CK about what you have to say im saying it anyways.
it's a awesome anime, i wanna watch it again, but i dont know where, does anyone know?
kthxbai.
Quote by OMGWTFBBQ?
it's a awesome anime, i wanna watch it again, but i dont know where, does anyone know?

Yeah i'll send you the link i gave to TS.
Quote by metaldud536
No. It was a confusing show anyways. Watch Zeta gundam or something. Or even Gundam 00

this.

gundam 00 > wing
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by josh999x
Yeah i'll send you the link i gave to TS.

ok thanks, ill wait till i get it
kthxbai.