k drunk thread right now but how come i will always plan weekends and have them sound so sweet people are all like ya woohoooo or w/e..

..then when the weekend finally comes around i go to hang out with peoplethat will ditch me for some drunk redneck guy when there were 2 groups i could have hung out with.
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Drink enough that you're crying in your mug, instead of crying on UG.

*Hopes he's an angry drunk.*
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
because you are part of the pit
I came here to drink milk and kick ass.

... And I've just finished my milk.
At least your weekend wasn't as bad as that chick whose husband killed her over her facebook status.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Stop relying on people who live by the phrase "git r dun" and find people who don't. Make friends and there you go. It's a win by the foot.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
No offense, but look at it this way. If the food you cook tastes like garbage, it's because you suck as a cook. If it sounds awful when you play guitar, it's because you suck as a guitarist. If your poems, stories, songs are terrible, it's because you suck as a writer. So if your weekends always suck, it's because you.....

come on, finish the thought.
Quote by tayroar
At least your weekend wasn't as bad as that chick whose husband killed her over her facebook status.

I don't know about that but it's funny.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by tayroar

Hell I'd kill my wife if she didn't give me those Doritos.

TS, kill the drunk redneck and take his doritos.