http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=10219115&ocid=today

Discuss

Fuelled by alcohol and cocaine, Forrester smashed his way into the house armed with a kitchen knife and a meat cleaver in the early hours of February 18 this year.

Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Bad ass.

Edit: I wish more of the murders that take place were fueled by ridiculous reasons. I'm not calling for more murders, I just wish some of the murders that happened already were for cooler reasons, like.. someone stole a guy's gameboy and erased his Pokemon game, and this is why Jeffrey Dahmer had to take care of business.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Oct 19, 2008,
What a stupid woman. You don't even do that as a joke. Not saying she deserved it, just that she died an idiot.
When police arrived they found Forrester walking out of the house with a carton of fruit juice in his hand.

vital information. thanks MSN News.
Quote by fretsonfire74
What a stupid woman. You don't even do that as a joke. Not saying she deserved it, just that she died an idiot.

He was kicked out of the house?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Arthur Curry
vital information. thanks MSN News.

Hahaha

Badass

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
I think he secretly just wanted the fruit juice.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
I think he secretly just wanted the fruit juice.

Wife: YOU CANT HAVE THE ****ING JUICE!
This Guy: IMMA GETTIN MAH JUICE BITCH! *attacks and kills*
Wife: *dead*
Cops: O_O *handcuffs*
This Guy: I gots mah juice bitches.....

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Wife: YOU CANT HAVE THE ****ING JUICE!
This Guy: IMMA GETTIN MAH JUICE BITCH! *attacks and kills*
Wife: *dead*
Cops: O_O *handcuffs*
This Guy: I gots mah juice bitches.....

I imagined that guys voice as a rhaspy black man's oh it was so funny.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Cocaine's a helluva drug.

It really is, you never see a weed influenced murder. It is never a man hopped up on weed went on killing spree. Maybe a guy hopped up on weed ate some doritos and went to sleep for a little while.
Quote by tayroar
It really is, you never see a weed influenced murder. It is never a man hopped up on weed went on killing spree. Maybe a guy hopped up on weed ate some doritos and went to sleep for a little while.

What the hell are you talking about? Gang shootings over marijuana happen all the time.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Arthur Curry
not to mention the time i got high and killed a guy for his doritos.

Sheee-it, I don't need to be high to a kill a man for doritos.
Quote by vintage x metal

what crazy killing! haha facebook...makes me giggle...
O_O' oh oh

*has doritos*

ummm I gota go...
*backs away slowly*
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Sheee-it, I don't need to be high to a kill a man for doritos.

So I think it's safe to say the man killed his wife because she stole his bag of Doritos.

If I was the judge, I would have ruled it "justifiable cause" and thrown the case out.
Wow , imagine if someone actually did something that was worth killing someone over... I wonder how many times he would kill someone for that .
Yeah let's forget the fact that he was f*cked off his face on cocaine and alchohol, it was totally Facebook's fault.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1