Poll: What should I get (ranked from most interested in to least interested in)
Poll Options
View poll results: What should I get (ranked from most interested in to least interested in)
EHX Steel Leather
4 15%
Digitech Multi-chorus
6 23%
EHX Bass Big Muff
6 23%
EHX Russian Big Muff
3 12%
MXR 10-band EQ
5 19%
EHX Knockout
2 8%
Voters: 26.
I just had my birthday, and between money from grandparents, etc and the money I had saved up already, I think it's time to splooge on some gear (if for nothing else because my my mom often decides I have too much money lying around and forces me to put it in a bank account I'm not allowed to access). Right now, I'm trying to expand my pedalboard. I'm open to any suggestions not on the poll. Right now I have an EHX Bassballs (the old one in the huge housing. not much use with active electronics, so a filter would be cool, just not all that useful for what I play), a morley PWB, and a 3Xfx Fatman will arrive in the mail an day now (I'm still looking into the muffs because: 1. it expands my distortion options and 2. they're dirt cheap anyway).
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
before messing around withn effects pedals id make sure that you have a loud enough amp for general giging use 9if your heading that way)
save your money and but something epic-er later

edit:
Quote by kugelspot
(if for nothing else because my my mom often decides I have too much money lying around and forces me to put it in a bank account I'm not allowed to access).

if you HAVE to do something with it, mail me some
Last edited by cwl at Oct 19, 2008,
Quote by slann101
before messing around withn effects pedals id make sure that you have a loud enough amp for general giging use 9if your heading that way)

I have a 100W amp. Definitely not for large venue sort of gigs, but for smaller stuff, I think it's adequate
Quote by C0_0kie

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
i would say get the chorus pedal and send me som money. Also go try out some weird pedals and see if you like them.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
i would say get the chorus pedal and send me som money. Also go try out some weird pedals and see if you like them.

What "weird pedals" do you have in mind?
Quote by C0_0kie

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Moog ring mod.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
OK, I think I've narrowed it down to the multichorus and the steel leather. I might even get both. They're both cheap, especially because Musicians friend is selling b-stocks of the digitech for $40
Quote by C0_0kie

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I say get whatever you want most. thus my vote for the steel leather.
Happy effects using!
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Also, can someone explain exactly what the steel leather is? I know what it sounds like, and I know it's a "bass expander," and that it gives you more of a percussive tone and cutting power, but still, what the hell does "bass expander" even mean?
Quote by C0_0kie

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP