what things will i need to know except how to play the 3 chosen songs, and the other excercises?

e.g. question's i'll be asked?
sean wilson
Do you not have a book or something for it? Who are you taking it with, RGT, Rockschool etc?
Normally you have to buy a book which contains like scales and pieces, do you not?
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
yeh i've bought the book but i dont have a teacher anymore
kinda self learning it all

the exam board is rockschool
sean wilson
Well i know that for RGT that they'll give you 3 things . 1. Lead playing ( a song of your choice i think) 2. Rhythm playing ( you have to read the chord charts and play over them with an interesting rhythm that varies in dynamics and rhythm , Also it may not be in 4 4 time it cud b in 3/4 6/8 or 5/4) and 3. improvisation in your own chosen style
what things will i need to know except how to play the 3 chosen songs, and the other excercises?

e.g. question's i'll be asked?
dynamic markings , famous composers of the style of one the pieces , i.e 667 , you might say yngwie ,etc .
you will have some aural tests too , like being able to recognise chord types .
i passed my rockschool grade 8 bass this year , without a teacher , but ive been playing for 15 +years .
Quote by wilsea05
yeh i've bought the book but i dont have a teacher anymore
kinda self learning it all

the exam board is rockschool

Well, if you've bought the book, after the pieces, then all the info on what you need to learn is in the book. They aurally assess you, you have a quick study piece, you have to know chords and scales around the neck... it's all in the book.