just warning everyone at ug to never access this site, as it opens a window which will not close unless you reboot your computer. This, while not permanently harmful, is annoying. So don't visit it!

www.mylazysundays.com
Then why post it..with a link especially.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Reported.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Ok, as i expected, such a link is not as harmful as this git here thinks. Should any of you Ugers get tricked into something similar, just Ctl Alt Supr and finish the process of your browser so that the idiots who try to trick us fail again...
Gibson sg special ebony
Boss Gt-10
Roland microcube
marshall mg10

Merry birthday jesus
Quote by josemontero
Ok, as i expected, such a link is not as harmful as this git here thinks. Should any of you Ugers get tricked into something similar, just Ctl Alt Supr and finish the process of your browser so that the idiots who try to trick us fail again...

i can't find the Supr button
Quote by kaiser_bill
i can't find the Supr button

He spelled it wrong. It's a Super Button. It's equivalent to 3 normal Buttons. You can use it to open green doors, too, if you wish.
Quote by Avedas
He spelled it wrong. It's a Super Button. It's equivalent to 3 normal Buttons. You can use it to open green doors, too, if you wish.

no Super button either
Reboot? No no no. Kill it with fire.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
fag
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...